VIB(?)- E OR RATOR (SAIDA)

ALERT! ALERT! R(18)! R(18)! 🙀 DON'T READ THIS IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE! THIS IS SMUT! HEHE🙊

"I have something for you, My Dahyunie~" she said as soon as she entered their room. Her voice is full of flirt with a hint of tease.

"Guess what is it" she walked until she reaches their bed where her girlfriend was tied. Dahyun's wrists were tied and both of her ankle were tied too on the side of the bed.

"What's with you, Sana? Haha" Dahyun chuckled.

Sana took off Dahyun's blindfold. Dahyun's eyes were screaming something that brought Sana a tingling sensation down her lower region, her eyes screamed 'EAT ME, MOMMY' that made Sana smirked wickedly.

"You're smart enough and I know you figured it out already," Sana's both hands were behind her back hiding something.

"Oh mommy~" her soft voice makes Sana go crazy!

"Close your eyes babygirl" without further ado Dahyun did what is told.

Sana places her left hand on the side of her face and her right hand is pointed to Dahyun who has no clue what she's doing.

"Open your eyes" Dahyun slowly open--

"WHAT THE FVCK, SANA! YOU SCARED ME!" Dahyun shouted. She thought Sana pointed her with a gun,

"HAHAHAHAHA chill babe, why would I do that? I'm not crazy! This is just a vibrator and we have no gun! Gun is not allowed here. Jihyo will kill me HAHAHA" Sana laughed so hard that her eyes were slightly wet because or tears.

"You freaked me out. Holysht" Dahyun cursed out. Her breathing became heavy as she speaks.

"Chill. I'm still not fucking you yet, but you breathe like that, what more if I fuck you with this" she wiggles her left hand that is holding a thing, a-

"Dildo," Dahyun smirked, her breathing became normal again and her eyes, its gazes became soft

"Fuck me mommy. Fuck me till I can't walk. Fuck me till I pass out!" Excitement is visible on her voice, she giggled and wiggled her eyebrows.

"I will, babe" Sana answered with the same excitement on her voice.

Feeling of mix of lust and excitement invades Sana's mind that she can't think straight. She places herself on side of Dahyun who's waiting for her girlfriend's next move. Her left hand touches Dahyun's pu$sy that is already wet even Sana didn't do anything yet.

She smiled.

"You're so wet for Mommy, baby" Sana whispered on Dahyun's ear, her hand's rubbing Dahyun's clit. Dahyun shivered because of it. After she whispered, she licked and nibble Dahyun's earlobe causing her to tilt her head and moan,

"Hmmm" the sound escaped from Dahyun's beautiful mouth.

Sana stared at her girlfriend whose eyes were close and its mouth slightly open.

"You're so beautiful" Sana mumbled but still enough for Dahyun to hear it clearly.

"Fuck me"

Sana smirked again as she rubbed her palm and fingers on Dahyun's pussy in a fast pace. Dahyun could only moan because of pleasure and how good her lover is. Sana played Dahyun's wet pu$sy by rubbing and slightly smacking it. She spread its pu$sy lips with her fingers then suddenly she ram her two fingers inside that made Dahyun gasped.

"Fuck!"

Sana moved her fingers in and out simultaneously that made Dahyun spread her legs more. She can still move her legs but can't close it as it tied at the edge of the bed. Dahyun's cum starting to come out making Sana's fingers wetter than before and can move faster without pain. She added one finger.

TWICE ONE SHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara