Chapter Nine: Never Again + Cross info.

*caution: some sexual assault and verbal abuse ahead.

It was the day that the guys had to go back. Not Razz and Fell, you still had to figure out where they went, but the other six. Of course, they didn't want to go, but you couldn't keep them forever...
You approached the house that Frisk had texted you about. It wasn't a mansion by any stretch of the imagination, but it was easily bigger than your house.
You knocked on the door and there was a few crashing sounds before the door opened.
You were now looking at a man in only his boxer shorts. He had a messy beard and was holding a beer bottle in one hand. "You the chick that got my servants?"
"Er, yeah, Mr..."
"Carlson. Jack Carlson. Inside."
You gingerly entered the house, immediately grossed out. There was filth everywhere. Mr. Carlson flopped into an armchair that groaned under his weight. "They bothered you at all?"
"No."
"Really? They did everything you said, no back talk?"
"I didn't ask them to do much..."
"Typical female. How'd you get them to do stuff? Seduce them?"
"What? No! That's disgusting!"
"Calm down. No need to get your pretty little head in a tizzy. They all there?" He pointed to the box. You nodded.
"Good. Dump them."
You set the box gently on it's side on the ground. One by one, the bitties crawled out. Mr. Carlson sneered.
"Gonna miss your pretty little bittysitter? Cuz she ain't comin' back."
You slowly turned to leave, but he pulled you back by the hair. "Where do you think you're going?"
"Let me go!"
"Hmm...how about you show me some respect?" He pulled you closer, snaking his hands around your waist. You could hear a low growling coming from near the ground.
"You're very pretty. Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Er.. " Think fast, think fast! "Yeah, I do."
Maybe it was your imagination, but you thought you heard the growling increase. It was gone in a second. And then Mr. Carlson screamed.
He fell backwards and you didn't stick around, barreling towards the door and running to your car. You drove the speed limit the whole way home.
When you arrived home, the six were all sitting on the counter. And all six of them were covered in blood.
"What did you do?!"
"He's not dead...unless you want him dead." Cross smiled at you.
"No, I don't want him dead!"
"Alright!"
"Shower, all of you."
One by one, all of them dissappeared. You sank down on a chair. A second later, a sopping wet Cross plopped down next to you. "Do you really have a boyfriend?"
"No, I just thought it would get him off me."
"Oh...okay!"
"Why?"
Cross just smiled. "Are you an angel?"
"No, I don't think so."
"I think so."
"Well, thank you."
"Mhm!"
"You're a little angel too. When you aren't beating someone up."
"Isn't beating someone up a show of chivalry?"
"Not to the point of being covered in blood..."
"Oh."
"It's already done."
"Heh..." He rubbed the back of his skull.
"But...thank you for standing up to me."
"Of course, my dear pr-friend!"
"What was that?"
"I-nothing." He managed a small giggle.
You smiled. "Hey, buddy?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you go use a towel? You're dripping on the chair."
"Oh! Sorry!"

*Cross is the sweetest of the guys, followed closely by Killer.
*He's an attention-seeker, and he loves getting hugs and cuddles.
*He's easily put down, and takes things too literally sometimes
*He can be possessive and will not take other peoples' bs if they hurt or insult anyone he cares about.