Chapter Twenty-one: Special Delivery

*found another plotline-

You sighed as you lifted the heap of cardboard into your car. It was the last day of the month, which meant the fifteen minute drive to the recycling bins out behind that smoke-smelling fast food joint. Then, sorting all of your assorted recyclable items into the bins and hoping you were making a difference. So, you wouldn't say you felt too terribly up to the task.
Unloading some of the cardboard, you recognized the box that Razz and Fell had come in. First, you remembered how you hadn't ordered them. Then you saw that your name had been written on a sticker and placed on the box, instead of written on the box itself. And it looked like there was someone else's name written under it...you frowned, leaning against the car as you began to tediously peel off the sticker.
It didn't acomplish much, all you could read was 'M...g...in...'
You frowned. "Who were you meant to go to and why were you sent to me instead..."
You sighed, finishing up the recycling, but tearing off the part of the box with the name on it. You were going to find this person and figure out why the package had been re-routed.

*short chapter, don't yell at me. Also, I know I mentioned possible lemons in the story description, but...do you guys want me to? If so, feel free to request which guy you want first in the comments.