Chapter Seven: Living the Busy Life ft. Error's info.

The rest of the week went by fast. Error finished the sweater for you (despite you telling him he didn't have to) and had added a cool little star design to it. Which was great, since your little cousin was coming over tomorrow. You'd talked it over with all of them, and they all agreed to be nice.

*next day brought to you by Razz in a dress*

Andrew ran screeching into your arms and Lynn stood in the doorway. You picked him up, twirling him around before cramming him between you and your sister. "Group hug!"
"Auntie! Stahp!"
You laughed and let go. "Alright, I have some new friends staying. They're really little, so be careful with them, okay?"
His eyes widened. "Do you have kittens?"
"Not kittens, they're bitties."
He looked over your shoulder and gasped. "AWWWWW!"
You turned to see a very startled Error about halfway across the counter. Andrew leapt at him, scooping him up in a cuddle hug. "Look at how cute you are! I love you already!" He looked up at you. "How many are there?"
You smiled. "Eight."
"Are you gonna keep them all?"
"Maybe."
"Yay! I can play with them all da-" His eyes widened. You turned and saw Nightmare, dragging a gummy across the table. You smirked as you leaned down and whispered in Andrew's ear. "That one loves hugs."
He dropped Error, and luckily you caught him. He looked up at you with both fear and something else. Were his cheekbones yellow?
Andrew grabbed Nightmare in his arms and cuddled him. "Look at your tails! I bet they're moving so fast because you're happy!" He looked at you. "He's really cold, does he snuggle with you?"
"He hasn't yet."
"He should, like I used to! You're really warm."
"Thank you."
He giggled.
You got him his gift, and he put it on almost instantly.
"I love it!"
"Glad you do. Error helped."
"Did he? Awww, thank you, little glitch!"
"YeAh,No PrObLeM kId."
"I like his voice."
"It's fun, isn't it?"
"Yeah! You're lucky! They're so cute!"
"See? I told you guys!" You laughed.
"We ain't cute!" Killer squeaked. "We're deadly!"
"Right..." You picked him up in your hand. "Because something this small can kill me."
He growled at you. You patted his head and immediately his growl turned into a purr. You snorted. "Right, so deadly."
Andrew giggled.
That night, Andrew and Lynn slept in one guest room while you let the bitties sleep in the other. In the middle of the night, you woke up to the sound of purring, and a weight on your chest. You raised your head a bit to see all eight bitties curled up on a cuddle pile on your stomach. You smiled and fell back asleep.

Error's information, purely my headcannon's!
* He's still haphephobic, but he trusts you enough to let you touch him.
* He loves sewing, especially patterns that don't make sense.
* He doesn't usually hang out with the other bitties, but he does consider them as friends.