Dream's Dream

Dream couldn't believe what he was seeing. Were his eyes playing tricks on him?

"Goodbye everyone! Thanks for watching!"

The screen turns black as his stream ends. His eyes were stuck onto where George's face was last placed.

"Dream,"

A sudden voice brings him back.

"Huh? O-oh yes George?"

Dream was nervous about what his friend was going to say to him. Was he angry at him? He still couldn't believe he let that slip.

"what was that about?"

He quickly came up with a response.

"What? Can friends not be nice to each other?"

Dream knew he didn't see George as a friend. There's something about him that seems to hypnotize Dream. Silence fills the air, making it seem so loud. He could hear his own heartbeat as if it was about to jump out of him. The heat in his room didn't make anything better. Drops of sweat rolled down from his forehead.

"Clay,"

His name coming out of his dear friend's mouth sends chills down his spine. Dream knows that George only uses his real name for serious conversations.

"is there something-"

Dream blanked out. He took his headphones off his ears and onto his neck. Staring at the ceiling while he was sitting in his chair wasn't the most comfortable, but it did help him relax a bit. Dream placed his headphones back onto his ears.

"Could you repeat that?"

"Is there something you want to talk about?"

"No, there isn't."

He could hear George sigh on the other side of the call. As he was about to continue talking, Dream brought his microphone closer to his mouth.

"Why do you ask Georgie?"

He spoke in a deep, quiet way. Dream's face felt like it was pressed against a hot stove. He wanted to find out how he made George feel.

"S-stop that."

This surprised Dream. A smirk spread across his face.

"I want to see your face. Do I make you nervous?"

A nervous giggle escaped from George.

"Of course not, you're my friend. Why would I feel nervous?"

Dream's smirk suddenly went away. His heart sank.

I''m so stupid.'

"Yea, sorry George. You know I like joking around with you."

He forced out a light laugh. Dream wasn't joking. He wanted to see how his friend would respond to him. He quickly left the discord call, not wanting to make it more awkward than it already was.

'What the fuck did I just do?'

Dream turned off his pc and put down his headphones. Getting out of his chair with his phone, he picked up his cat Patches from the floor. He placed his cat next to him as he took off his shirt and pants. Dream got under the sheets, staring at his phone next to him on his nightstand. He was tempted to text George, but he didn't know what to say to him.

Sudden rain came pouring down.

'Great. How am I going to sleep now?'

He put in his airpods and decided to listen to music to block out the rain. Music filled his ears as he was slowly falling asleep.

I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me when we're alone

Dream was surrounded by darkness. It looks like he was in a forest. The only light seen was from the bright moon. There was a sweet aroma coming from behind the tall trees.

You can hold my hand if no ones home

Traveling forward, he reached a small cabin. More light was coming from inside. He wondered if someone was inside.

Do you like it when I'm away?

Dream knocked on the door. It slowly started to open. His eyes widened when the door was finally open, revealing the person in the cabin.