Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s POV

Leon grabbed my hand and we went walking towards a camping area, but of course there has to be more of those control military people and it looks like they were prepared if they see us.  Leon pulled us to cover to make sure we don't get spotted, "Damn!" Leon said in a whisper yelled.  I started to get a little nervous about this because it could be risky to get passed by them, but before we could go anywhere, we heard a helicopter noise.  Me and Leon looked up to see a helicopter and the light was blinding us a bit.

Me and Leon covered our eyes with our hands, but we heard a noise come from Leon's pocket.  Leon grabbed it and put it in his ear, before I remember I had the same thing that Leon has, so I grabbed the ear piece out of pocket and put it in my ear as well.  Leon started talking to the person on the other side of the line that was in the helicopter, "Hey, it's about time." Leon said in a happy tone.  I laughed at this as well, "Yeah, he is right about that, it better good for this crap." I said in a happy tone as well.

The person in the helicopter was talking to us, "Sorry, bad traffic.  I'll cover you two." The person in helicopter said to us.  We both see the person in the helicopter was flying away from us to probably help us out, we see the helicopter was trying to get the water tower to come down and he was able to get it down now.  Leon was holding me tight now, "Leon, I swear you love me, when this craps happens to us." I said to Leon in a happy tone.  Leon just smiled at me before we started looking at the villagers were getting killed by the big guns of the helicopter, when the person was done with that, we got out of our hiding spot and we started to talk to person.  Leon was the first one to talk first, "Now that's what we call backup!" Leon said in a excited tone.

The person who was in the helicopter was talking to us now, "Names Mike, You two looking for firepower you've both come to the right place!" The guy said to us.  Me and Leon started to move a bit but before we could go anywhere, we see a person was going to shoot us with those big guns, so me and Leon got away in time before the bullets could hit us. Leon had his sniper out and started to aim at the guy that was trying to hit us with his big gun. Leon was able to get a clean shot at the guys head, but of course things were not easy for us because we had to do is to make sure we don't die on this mission.

Leon was able to get some hits on the people, I was able to get some hits as well, but there was almost a lot of them. We started to hear Mike on the other side of the communicator ear piece, "You two take cover!" Mike yelled at us. So we took cover and of course Mike started to shoot at the people, Mike also told us that they were gone, so me and Leon got out of our cover and we started to get away from this area, but we see a lock by the door, I used my gun to shoot the lock and I was able to get it off.

Leon kicked the door open and we see the person was going to hit us with his big gun but of course Mike was able to destroy something but we didn't have time to see what it was, but me and Leon see a little tunnel that we could take, so me and Leon ran to the tunnel and we were running so much that we see another way out, but more enemies were there, so we grabbed our guns and started shooting at them til they were dead now.

Leon told me to follow him, so I followed behind him to see a ladder that we could climb up. Me and Leon climb up to get us to a area that we need to go, but before we could go to that area, we had to get rid of the guy that was controlling the big guns.

Time skip still (Y/n)'s POV

Me and Leon we were walking upstairs really fast but of course once we got up there, we were seeing a lot of people were surrounded us. Leon pulled me closer to him, I was holding on tight to Leon, but we heard that same helicopter and me and Leon knew it was Mike, "Take cover." Mike told us. So me and Leon took cover, Leon was holding me closed that he had to jumped really fast to get us to cover but of course my shoulder that was bandage up now is now bleeding again, "Shit!" I yelled out. Leon noticed me, but once he saw the bandage was started to bleed again, he started to tried to fix it up again, but luckily I had extra herbs on me, "Leon here, this herbs should help out again." I said to Leon.