Chapter 5

(Y/n) POV

Leon was telling us that we go inside the castle, so we started walking inside to the outside part of the castle, it was weird but we see stairs that were leading up, so we started walking upstairs til we see a red door. Leon opened the door for us, before we can anything we hear some people talking in a different language, I lower my voice to talk to Leon and Ashley, "Shit, we got to be careful, who knows what they are doing?" I told Leon and Ashley.

Ashley was freaking out, but me and Leon told Ashley that it was going to be 'okay', Ashley calm down and we started walking, but Leon did a hand motion towards us, so me and Ashley stop moving to see Leon was looking at the corner to see what was over there. Leon looked back to us, then started talking to us, "okay we got to deal with this guys." Leon said to us, "Damnit, Alright let's be careful." I told Leon and Ashley. Leon pulled out a sniper and started aiming at the two people, Leon was able to get two shots in the head, "well, that's done, let's keep moving." I said to the two.  Leon told Ashley to wait near the stairs because something didn't seem to be right, Ashley listen to Leon and she decided to wait for us.

Leon was having his hand out for me to grabbed his hand, I grabbed his hand and we started walking towards to a area but as soon we set a foot in there, we hear those same voices again and we noticed that they were using something to probably get us, we noticed it was a somewhat a launcher that they were going to used on us, we were right because they launched a somewhat fire ball at us, "Oh shit! Leon run!" I yelled at Leon.

Leon looked at me before he started to get his sniper out and started aiming at a fire barrow, it work because we heard them have a death scream, "ok, now they are gone, I think we should let Ashley come a little closer to us, but a little far away from the danger stuff." I said to Leon. Leon looked at me and he gave me a nod, "your right (y/n), so who should let Ashley know?" Leon asked me, I decided to let Leon get Ashley, "you go Leon, I take care of myself." I told Leon.  Leon was looking at me, before he gave me a kiss on my lips, "You better come back safe." Leon said to me, I smiled at his dorky self, "I will Leon." I told Leon.  Leon was turning back to me and he passed me his sniper, "Thank you Leon." I said to Leon, Leon went to the stairs to get Ashley, while I was walking upstairs to see the same people were doing the same thing, but I stay by the stone stairs, I grabbed the sniper out and I start aiming at the red barrel to get a killed on them, it work because I heard them dead.

The people were trying to get me, but I was smart enough to do a roundhouse kick and a sweep kick on them, "ha, that was easy." I said to myself, I noticed there was a some kind of lever that I could use to get something up, I noticed a cannon was going up, I kept moving the lever to get the cannon up, I was able to do it.  Leon was coming towards to me with Ashley, before I could say anything the cannon was making a noise and we noticed that the fire ball was going towards the big wooden door, "well that did it?" I asked in a confused tone, "Yeah, you're right about that, but besides that you okay?" Leon asked me, "yes I am fine Leon, just kicking these guys asses." I said to Leon.  Leon gave me a smile, I smiled at him, before I turned to Ashley, "what about you Ashley?" I asked Ashley, "I am okay." Ashley said to me.

Leon was telling us that we have to go through that broken door now, we nod our heads and we started running towards the broken door, we were in there now, we also see a red door that we can go in, so I opened the door for the three of us, before we could go any farther, we hear our radios go off, so Leon picked up his and we started to hear Hunnigan was talking to us now, "Leon, (y/n). Where's your current location?" Hunnigan asked us, "We decided to lay low in a castle but it looks like it was a bad move." Leon said to Hunnigan, "Meaning?" Hunnigan asked us, I started to tell Hunnigan, "Well it appears that this castle's also connected with the Los Illuminados." I said to Hunnigan.