Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s POV

Leon looked at me before we started walking in this little room, "So, Leon do you think that we can rid of whatever that is inside of our bodies?" I asked Leon. Leon looked at me and he started talking to me, "(Y/n), we will get them out of our bodies, you, me, and Ashley. We can get them out together." Leon said to me, I looked at Leon with a smile on my face before I moved my hand to grabbed Leon's hand and we stared at each other before I move my other hand to touch Leon's face. Leon lean in the touch of my hand and he started to smiled at me, I smiled back at him, we let go of each other and we started walking towards a door that could get us out of here.

Leon opened the door and we were in some kinda of hallway, so we started walking towards this hallway as soon we were coming to a corner, we looked at our left to see a tables in this room but only two, "Well, that's something you don't see everyday?" I asked in a confused tone. Leon chuckle at this before he turned around to face me now, "You're right (Y/n), but maybe we can find anything that can help us out." Leon said to me. I agreed to Leon's plan, we started looking around this area to see if anything we could used for us to keep moving forward, we did see a door but of course it was blocked off by a little gate or something.

Leon looked at me before we started walking towards a weird looking counter that has a little bell, "Well at least it's not a big one." I said to myself but Leon heard me and he started to laugh at this before he pressed the little bell, we see a picture that come out of the wall, but I look closely at it to see a wine bottle was not in the picture but outside of it. Leon looked at it before he handed me his sniper, so I could get a clean shot at it, I pressed the trigger on Leon's sniper and I was able to get a clean hit on it. Leon looked at me before he started to do a whistle at me.

I smirk at his silly self, "Always got to make the first move Leon." I said in a flirty voice to Leon. Leon looked at me before he smirk at me, "Well, maybe cause you're good at using a gun and also you can be cocky at Salazar or Saddler." Leon said to me, I looked at Leon with that same smirk that I had on my face before I pulled him close to me and I move my hand towards to Leon's face and I used my finger to poke his nose. Leon looked at me before he started to lean in close to my face and his lips met my lips again, I returned his kiss before we pulled away from each other. Leon moved his hand towards my neck where he left the hickey on my neck, I felt his warm hand touching my neck and I felt a shiver from the touch that Leon had touched.

Leon noticed me that I moved a bit, but I realized that we need to find Ashley, "Oh shit, Leon we need to find Ashley before Salazar goons could get to her." I said to Leon. Leon looked at me before he remember of why we are in this room, "Oh crap, you're right (Y/n) we need to find Ashley quick." Leon said to me. We started walking towards the door that was blocked off and we started walking in the room, but we heard a noise and there was a cage that came down on us, we were trapped in there but not before we heard more of those people that had their weapons out, but that was not it because we heard the familiar noise of that creepy guy that is blind but could hear noises.

Leon pulled me closed to him and we started walking away slowly, so the big guy couldn't hear us, but of course there was a lock on this cage, so Leon push me behind him, so the big doesn't get me. Leon looked at me before he was moving his lips to me, but he did not want to talk because the big could hear us, so his lips were moving but not making a sound, 'This might be risky, but used your gun to shoot the lock off.' Leon mouth the words to me, I listen to him and I pulled out my gun to point it to the lock and I took a little breath before I pulled the trigger on my gun.

The big guy heard it and was making noises and he had his claws ready to hit us, but a good thing that I was able to get the lock off of the cage, so I pulled Leon's arm so we could get out of here, but we didn't have time to deal with so we were running to see a door, I let go of Leon's hand and I opened the door quick. Leon went to the room, I closed the door quick before we back away from the door, "That was a closed one, you alright (Y/n)?" Leon asked me.