What happened to Happy?

Chase's POV

"Ouch...what the heck did I trip over"...as I pushed myself off the floor I touched something that was warm....I felt my heart drop and my stomach flip...as I had a body infront of me....I tried not to panic...I tried to check who it was hoping it wasn't Wolfie...when I came to my senses I saw that it was Blue...I quickly reported the body!

----------------

Everyone started to question where and then I responded "Storage..." Wolfie looked over to me with a concerned face, I was relieved it wasn't her...but even so, someone died.

Wolfie's POV

I looked over to Chase, as I was about to say something when Sanic interrupted me and said " Purple is dead " With a straight face, I just slammed my forehead when I heard him say that...I told him it was Blue and he just looked at me with a face saying 'hmmmm' he seemed kinda suspicious to me...then I remembered he was color blind.So I was about to ask something when Hikaru said"so who do we vote we don't have enough proof to blame anyone?" Everyone just looked at each other and decided to skip...After the meeting was skipped I spilt up with Zero to go to security and check the cameras..I saw Sanic goofing around but doing his tasks and for a minute I thought I had seen someone vent but I wasn't so sure, I left security and went to Admin where I bumped into Xavi and Zero I looked at them and just smirked over as I saw Zero blushing, I giggled and asked "Have you seen anyone suspicious?"She replied with a "no". I just nodded my head, before I left I asked her if she had seen Jack, she nodded and told me " I last saw him in navigation with Minty." I nodded my head and started heading to navigation....

Jack's POV

While I was in navigation fixing wires  I looked over my shoulder and see Wolfie heading this way I finish fixing wires and turn over and wave my hand to her, she looks at me with a smile and waves back at me..man she is so cute- wait what am I thinking?! We are suppose to be against each other...we can't trust each other...but even so I can trust her I know she wouldn't kill her friends or anyone!..

Minty's POV

I look over my shoulder and I see Jack looking back at something or someone I turn around and walk to him when I see Wolfie walking I try not to look suspicious so I walk up to Jack and tell him imma head else where to do other tasks...

Wolfie's POV

As I walk to Jack I see Minty as well I wave to both of them but then as I was about to reach them Minty left and I asked Jack" Is he avoiding me or something that when I come to you he left?" with a frown in my face he tells me "no he just left to do another task".I nodded as we started walking to cafeteria, I saw Zero all alone I thought she was with Xavi I guess they must have split ways to finish their tasks.Well as I walked over to her I looked behind me to find that Jack disappeared which seemed kind of suspicious...

Zero's POV

While I waited for Xavi to come back from doing his task I waited in the Cafeteria and saw Wolfie coming towards me, she smiled over and waved I waved back at her, she asked me "Why are you alone?" I looked up to her and told her I was waiting on Xavi to come back from doing his task she nodded her head and then we started walking to storage when lights when out!...