Confession

Hikaru's POV: "what was that noise.."As I turn around I see nothing but darkness and the next thing I knew I saw my body just laying there. As I felt myself levitating "I'm dead?!who-" I look over and see a red hair dude..."what was his name again?" wait wasn't he with Zero-

Xavi's POV: Sorry Zero...even if I trust you I can't have you in danger because of me. As I ran off to one of the vents I catch Wolfie staring at me with fear in her eyes, "W-Wolfie...I-I can explain..." She looks at me with fear as she starts to back away, I didn't want to do this but it seems I have no other choice its either me or her. I'm sure Zero would understand right...no...I must do what needs to be done.

Wolfie's POV: As I was ready to run to the emergency button I noticed Xavi look down as if he were thinking on what to do....is it a good idea to report him....I look up to see Xavi just smiling at me as if he knew what I was thinking...the next thing I knew he reported the body, wait why would he do that-

Zero's POV: "That was quick, where?"as I asked I looked over at Wolfie and Xavi and just saw their head down Wolfie looked confused and Xavi looked guilty?but why would they- UNLESS....is it possible no Wolfie would have reported it already unless....I nudge to Wolfie and just see her turn away "Wolfie?" The moment I say her name I notice she jumps a bit hmmmm.....something is up.

Wolfie's POV: I'm sorry Zero and Xavi," I-...

Xavi's POV: "I killed Hikaru." After I spoke everyone just looked at me with confusion on why I just exposed myself. Zero looks over at me and just questions what I was doing. I shrugged and as I saw her eyes widen in shock, I was kicked out from the spaceship lonely but it was worth it as I felt my time disappear I look inside the spaceship to see Zero smiling and moving her lips saying" you did the right thing thank you" I smiled back as the cold started to devour me and fell into a deep sleep into which I knew I wasn't going to wake up from..

Zero's POV: This is why Wolfie looked confused huh...as I look at Xavi from the inside of the ship I feel sad but I'm happy that he no longer has to do bad deeds. As I see him float into the blackness of the space I smile and say" thank you for everything...and for your good choice." I keep walking towards the navigation when I hear metal drop I run quickly and I see...