7

A/N

HI, IT'S YOUR AUTHOR HERE. THIS CHAPTER SET FULLY IN THE PAST. (2012)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK POV1 (2012)

It was infuriating to say the least. I had a girlfriend, for God's sake! Yet here I was, lying in my bed, googling signs of gayness. Odd enough for a Tuesday, but what can I say? Practice had ended, everyone were in their rooms. I was lucky to be the one without a roommate. I could hear Seokjin screaming at Yoongi down the hall. Next door, Namjoon and Tae were laughing loudly over Namjoon's impression of Michael Jackson. Billie Jean had never sounded more horrifying, but Namjoon took it with good humor. Jimin was out for the afternoon, and Jhope was practicing down at the studios. No one would come looking for me this late.

Like many times in the last couple of weeks, I found myself thinking about what I nicknamed 'The kitchen nightmare'. As soon as I even started thinking back on that, I reached for my phone to text my girlfriend. She was, thankfully, clueless. As soon as I picked the phone up, I remembered. She was out of town. Yet curiously, there was a text from her. I tap to open the app. It's not from her, but rather from her best friend. It's a picture of my girlfriend kissing some jerk on the soccer team. I was surprised by the calm acceptance the photo brought me. I forwarded it to the soccer team jerk, and sent a text to my now-ex. Almost as a second thought, I typed out a thank you to the girl who sent me the pic.

Well. That was a nice continuation to my already miserable week.

You know that random wave of loneliness you get sometimes? Yeah? Well, pair that with feeling of unexplained horniness, and you got me. Everyone were in their rooms....

I cannot believe I am actually thinking about doing this. I unzip my pants. I have a strange thrill from doing this so close to the others, while they are literally next door. I dropped my phone and leaned back against the headboard of the bed. Carefully freeing my hardened cock, I started stroking myself. Rubbing myself, over and over. I was surprised at my own immediate reaction, as butterflies floated in my stomach, and a tiny moan escaped my mouth. Adding pressure, little by little, some part of my mind started playing out a fantasy I had for a while. I pretended my small tan hand was Yoongi's long and pale one. I imagined him looking me full in the eyes, smiling and going harder and faster. I sped up my own hand, and was lost in a wonderful state. Al the times I had watched Yoongi came floating back. The time he bit his lip, looking at Jimin dance in the studio. The seductive whisper I overheard between him and Tae. And finally, the kitchen. Hoseok's and Yoongi's voices, grunting and crying out with pleasure. Pre-cum was dripping on my hand, and I threw my head back and let his name escape my mouth involuntarily. At the same time I heard the door to my bedroom open. I opened my eyes with horror to see the very man I was fantasizing about, standing in the doorway. Yoongi was frozen with a hand on the door, his eyes wide, and mouth open, as if he was about to say something when he came in. We were both frozen for a full 5 seconds. Then Yoongi seemed to make some kind of decision. He pulled the door shut behind him. "Need any help with that?" He had a small grin on his face, an almost teasing smile. This was the first time he spoke to me without being told to. I could do nothing but gulp as he came closer. Without a pause he sat on the edge of my bed. "I'm afraid if you want something, you'll have to speak up." He was definitely mocking me. Yet I was still sitting there unable to say anything. I watched with some fascination as he leaned forward. "You want this?" Finally, spell broken, I nodded. "Please." My voice was barely a whisper, yet I know he heard it. Without breaking eye contact, his hands wrapped around my length. I felt my pupils dilate. His hand carefully started moving, and Jesus! he knew what he was doing."Watch me." His voice had a soft commanding tone to it. Hypnotically, I looked down, biting on my lip to keep from moaning. Yoongi's hand was moving up and down, twisting, covered in my pre-cum. An idea seemed to strike him, and he moved off the bed, carefully placing his head between my thighs, and before I could even comprehend what was going on, my cock was in his mouth. I nearly came from the suddenness. My hips lifted involuntarily, shaking, but he held them down firmly with his hands. Eyes still on mine, Yoongi kissed the tip, and I groaned. Yoongi expertly deep-throated me, managing to fit nearly my whole cock in his mouth. And his eyes. His damn eyes. There was no innocence in them, not a drop. Yoongi was a Dom, and a scary good one. Yet here he was, sucking me. As I drew closer to the end, I bit my lip, faintly aware of the dorms' thin walls. "FUCK!" I couldn't keep it in any longer, and I came, crying out louder than I intended, moaning Yoongi's name over and over. When I came down from my high, he stood up, and wiped his mouth with a smirk. "Never knew little Kookie tastes this good." And with that he walked to the door, leaving me staring after. Pausing before he walked out, Yoongi casually called over his shoulder. "Dinner's in 10."