Magic was applied, as was a series of potions, and another batch of potions that were given to her as a sort of prescription, with instructions on what to take, how much to, and when to take them. The potions were mostly for helping with pain and to finish up the internal healing process, but Luz was given permission to be back on her feet, provided she was careful, and didn't strain herself. There would still be a pain in the leg, but it would be gone in a couple of days, provided she was conservative with how much she relied on it.

Several scars were permanent though. There was only so far Magic could assist - It could speed up the Healing process. It couldn't do anything the body wasn't capable of itself. And some of the teeth of the Adult Cherubim had gotten in deep - Very deep. The body couldn't always heal everything. Some marks would remain. But to be honest, Luz didn't mind. She even thought they looked kind of cool.

Or would have. If anything other than Amity was on her mind.

The ride back to the Owl House was a silent one, Eda and Luz flying above the ground on Owlbert, no longer needing to fear Cherubim assault. Lilith would return on her own at some point, since she seemed to have taken to organizational efforts throughout the town, helping to move things, take down the defences and the likes. People needed her there, and she was glad to feel needed again.

The island looked beautiful once more, it's vibrant reds and oranges covering the place once more, as opposed to the shades of black and grey that all the plants had been over the last few days. It made the island feel like it was alive again. The air felt fresher. Tasted fresher. Even the yellowish bones of the Titan's skeleton remains looked brighter and more full of life than they did throughout the rest of the week. It was spectacular.

But Luz only had Amity on her mind. She didn't pay it all that much attention.

Mercifully, Eda didn't say anything. She didn't try to make conversation, nor did she pry about anything while Luz had been waiting for a Healer to arrive. She didn't try to get anything out of Luz. Because she knew the signs.

Something had happened before she had arrived last night.

And the last thing Luz needed right now was someone prying into her business. It was like yesterday morning. She would make sure that Luz knew she was there if she needed someone to talk to, but Eda would respect her space. She knew how Luz worked.

How Valeween made people work.

While she had expressed her concern with Luz rushing off during Valeween, she hadn't even raised her voice or chastised her in any way for it. She understood that Luz's friends needed help, and that Luz went to help them. She understood. And chastising her right now wouldn't do anything anyway. Knowing Luz, it wouldn't do anything anyway. So she didn't do it. Just another thing Luz didn't need right now.

Luz was grateful for both those things. Even if she didn't express it.

As they reached the clearing that the Owl House was built within, and began to descend, Eda opted to ask a single, neutral question. "How's your leg doing? It still hurt?"

"...It's okay." Luz gave her answer simply, and quietly.

"You need any help getting inside?"

"Thank you... But I'll be okay."

"Alright, kid." Eda nodded, and her feet touched the ground as her Staff lowered them down. She let Luz get off before she swung it in front of herself, and held it upright in her hand.

The Owl House itself looked to be relatively untouched, actually. Some piles of dust were noticeable around the defences, and none of the barriers that covered up the windows had been taken down either. Cherubim had been here, but they didn't seem to have even remotely damaged the property in any way at all. Of course, that probably came down to the fact no Witches or Humans were there. Eda had been attacked in the house during previous Valeweens, and the one time she wasn't there, they didn't so much as leave an impact on the side of the building? Somehow, Eda doubted that was a coincidence. The ones that did end up here and somehow got caught in the traps and defenses were probably going to find a place in a book somewhere about natural selection.