𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:FORGIVEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
FORGIVEN

FALLON SAT THERE, BOUNCING HER knee up and down as her worries continued to grow. The duo had been in there a long while, and she was positive that they should have been back by now. She bit her lip, pushing her red hair from her face before she huffed and pushed herself from the pilot's seat. She muttered words under her breath, walking over to the are of the jet that held all of the weapons before looking through them. She could've used her knives that were still hidden in their placed, but if that son of a bitch snuck out, she wasn't going to hesitate to take a gun a place a bullet right between his eyes.

She picked up the gun that was labeled 'N. Romanoff', knowing Bucky had taken another with the same label. She cocked the gun, pointing it and nodding her head. She had to admit, Natasha had nice taste. She lowered the hatch, allowing the cold winter weather to enter the jet as she walked out. And that's when she saw him. She aimed her gun at the man, creeping closer and closer until the gun was pressed against the back of his head.

     "Miss me?" She questioned. His helmet was retracted from his head as he slowly held his hands up.

     "You do not want to do this." King T'challa told the woman.

     "You're wrong about that pal. I really really want to do this." Fallon seethed, her finger on the trigger. "You tried to kill Bucky, twice. You tried to kill me as well."

     "We learn from our mistakes, do we not?" T'challa questioned, slowly turning to look at the woman. Fallon narrowed her eyes at the man, her hands tightening around the weapon. "I realize now, my mistake was taking revenge. My father would not have liked that. I was raised better than to kill for vengeance."

     "Yet, you still tried to kill us." Fallon snapped. "Unlike everyone else, I don't forget so easily, nor do I forgive."

     "I'm not asking for your forgiveness, I don't need it, nor do I want it." T'challa told the woman. "I just need to own up to my mistakes. And I've done so. So, kill me if you wish, but I will not be fighting you today, Miss Hart."

     Fallon looked at the man, her jaw clenched before she closed her eyes and let out a frustrated huff. She removed her finger from the trigger, bringing the gun away from his head and down to his side. She shook her head, clicking her tongue as she shook her head. She closed her eyes for a moment, letting out a soft sigh before she looked back up at the man. "I'm sorry."

     "You are forgiven." He nodded towards the woman. Fallon looked at the man in front of her for a moment before shaking her head and turning on her heel, walking back to the jet and making herself comfortable in the pilot's seat once again. She had her legs crossed, her head leaned back against the wall and her eyes closed as she patiently waited. It was when she heard groaning that she opened her eyes. She opened the hatch, her eyes widening when she saw Steve and Bucky heading back towards the jet. Her heart dropped.

     "What the hell happened?" Fallon quickly asked, taking Bucky from a wounded Steve and helping him onto the jet. His metal arm had been blown off, only the shoulder part of it was left. She turned her head to look at Steve, who had looked away when T'challa appeared with the doctor in cuffs. Fallon looked at Bucky one last time before standing up and walking over T'challa.

     "Leave the bastard here." She snapped. "I'll kill him if he's in the same vicinity."

     "I'm sure Stark will take care of him." Steve mumbled.

     "Stark?" Fallon questioned, furrowing her eyebrows. Steve looked at the woman, and her eyes widened. "Did he--?" Steve solemnly nodded his head and she softly frowned.

     "I have my own jet." T'challa spoke. "Let Barnes come to Wakanda. We can help him." Steve and Fallon shared a look with one another before they both nodded their heads.

     "I'll follow you." Fallon spoke, turning on her heel and stopping when she made it to Bucky. She knelt down, placing a hand on his cheek. The man didn't look at her, almost as if he was ashamed that she had to see him like this. "Bucky, look at me, please?" Hesitantly, he did as she asked. Fallon offered the man a small smile, her heart filling with pain as she looked at him. It hurt her to see him beat up. And she would forever be mad at Tony for what he did to him. "We are going to go to Wakanda, and get you all fixed up, alright?"

She offered him one last smile before standing up, taking it upon herself to give him another kiss on the cheek. It was true that Fallon was falling hard for the soldier in front of her. She's never felt what it was like to care for someone else before, and she herself didn't know what it felt like for someone else to care for her. But Bucky cared for her. Deeply. And she was starting to grow on Steve. The man watched the two interact with a gentle smile on his face, knowing that they both needed one another, and that they deserved one another.

     "Fal?" Bucky softly spoke up, making the woman turn around to look at him.

     "Yeah, Bucky?"

     "Thank you."

     She wasn't exactly sure what he was thanking him for, but nonetheless she smiled and gave him a small nod. "You're welcome." With that, the woman got in the pilots seat, waiting for the two men to get situated before she took off in the jet, following after T'challa, and heading towards Wakanda.

" With that, the woman got in the pilots seat, waiting for the two men to get situated before she took off in the jet, following after T'challa, and heading towards Wakanda