𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:STICKING AROUND

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:
STICKING AROUND

WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT WAKANDA, Bucky was immediately taken inside, whilst Steve tended to his wounds. Fallon took it upon herself to look around at the area, absolutely mesmerized with its beauty. Fallon looked at all of the children that were running around, laughing as they chased at one another. Everyone seemed so happy here, so peaceful, and it brought a smile to her face. Bucky would find peace here, he would be happy here, and Fallon was glad. She would be able to leave him without knowing that he was hurting.

Her arms were crossed over her chest as she looked around, completely unaware of the blonde male who had watched her for a moment before walking up to her. She blinked, turning her head away from the scenery to look at Steve, offering the man a small smile.

"Bucky wants to talk to you, before he goes under." Steve informed her. Fallon nodded her head before walking inside.

Fallon entered the room where Bucky was situated on a table, his arm being looked at by one of the doctors. He was cleaned up, and looked much better than he had when he had first entered the jet. She crossed her arms over her stomach, a small smile on her face as she watched him from her spot leaning against the doorway. Bucky glanced up, feeling a presence standing there and offering Fallon a small smile when he realized it was her.

She walked towards him, stopping so that she was right in front of him. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm alright." He answered her, making the woman nod. "Before I go under, do you think you can do me a favor?"

"Of course." She nodded her head, taking a seat on the edge oft he table so that she was right beside him. "What is it?"

"Can you stay with Steve, and make sure he get's by alright?"

Fallon bit her lip, shaking her head. "I don't know, Bucky. I don't think he'd want me to stick around."

"He likes you, trust me." Bucky told the woman. He watched as she pondered about it. He knew that she was going to leave, that she had planned to go away and never look back. But, he didn't want that. When he woke up, he wanted her to visit him. He wanted her to stay, and he would do whatever he could in order to achieve that.

Fallon looked at him, her eyes meeting his before she softly sighed and nodded her head. "Alright, if you really want me to. . ."

"I do."

Fallon looked at him, narrowing her eyes slightly before she smiled. "You just want me to stick around, don't ya?" He shrugged.

"I never said that." He spoke, though jokingly. Fallon smiled in amusement at him, and he couldn't help but smile back. "However, I would like a visit from you after my brain is fixed. It can't be that bad, sticking around, right?"

"No, I guess not." Fallon answered him. She gave the man beside her a small smile before her eyes met his. She so desperately wanted to kiss him, but it would have to wait until after he was out of cryo. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, lingering there for a moment before she pulled away. "I'll see you when you wake up, alright?"

"Until then." Bucky nodded his head. The woman got up off the table, just as Steve joined the room. Steve nodded towards his friend before they both watched as Bucky was placed into the cryo chamber. Steve walked away in order to talk to T'challa whilst Fallon stood there for a moment, a gentle smile covering her face as she looked at Bucky through the chamber.

"I'll see you soon, Bucky." She softly whispered before turning on her heels. She walked towards Steve, giving T'challa a thankful nod as he walked by, one to which he returned. She took a stand beside of Steve, the two standing there in silence as they looked out of the large glass window.

"You up for a prison break?" Steve questioned, glancing at the woman through the window. Fallon couldn't help the smirk that formed on her lips.

"Steven, I'm always up for a prison break." Steve glanced at the woman, an amused smile falling on his face before he nodded his head.

"We've only got a limited time gap."

"Well, it's a good thing I work better under pressure."

With that, the two left Wakanda and towards the prison, making a quick attempt to break out their friends who had stood by their side. After the prison break, Fallon kept her promise to Bucky. And she stayed with Steve as they continued on the run, Natasha soon joining the group. They only came out of hiding, when they heard of this new threat that was coming upon the world. A threat that none of the Avengers would ever be prepared for.

AND HERE'S THE END OF PART TWO!
I really really liked this chapter and am satisfied with how I ended this part. With that being said, this book will be placed on hold until I either finish one part of another story or another story all together! I hope you've enjoyed this book so far!

 With that being said, this book will be placed on hold until I either finish one part of another story or another story all together! I hope you've enjoyed this book so far!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄━︎━︎ B. Barnes ✓︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें