𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:BRING A FLARE GUN

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
BRING A FLARE GUN

"WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO YOUR friends?" Bucky questioned, looking at Steve who was leaning against the seat that Fallon was currently sitting in.

"Whatever it is. . . I'll deal with it." Steve assured his best friend.

"I don't know if I'm worth all of this, Steve." Bucky mumbled. Fallon clenched her jaw at this, her fists closing tightly around the wheel.

"What you did all those years. . . it wasn't you. You didn't have a choice." Steve quickly dismissed, shaking his head slightly.

"But I still did it." Bucky responded.

"And I did things too." Fallon finally butted into the conversation. "I did things that I am not at all proud of, but that doesn't define who I am." Fallon turned her head to look at the male, offering him a serious smile. "You are worth way more than what has been given to you. So, let us do something in order to help you become the person you were before HYDRA screwed with your head."

Fallon turned back towards the path in which she was travelling. She listened as the two best friends caught up with one another. She had the smallest of smiles on her face. Fallon was glad that Bucky had someone. Maybe, once all of this was over, she would leave and go back into hiding. She was a bad person, one that half of the world was hunting. She frowned slightly at the thought of leaving Bucky behind. She would be lying to herself if she said she had started to feel something for the man. He had helped her from a dark streak, he had helped her gain her humanity back. And when he wasn't too busy being chased by everyone under the sun, he was a caring person that truly deserved better than what the shitty world was giving him. And that's why Fallon had to leave. She didn't want to mess up the possibility of Bucky being able to get on the good side of the world. She didn't want to be the one who held him back from all of the great possibilities that he could accomplish.

"Buckle up ladies, we're about to land." Fallon spoke up. She landed the jet, securing it's location on the snowy hill side. The redhead stood up from her seat, her eyes meeting those of Bucky's. She sighed. "What?"

"Steve and I consulted. . . and we believe that you should stay here with the jet." Bucky told the woman, walking up to her whilst Steve opened the hatch. Fallon rose an eyebrow at him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What? Don't think I can handle myself?"

"That isn't even a question." Bucky answered her. "I know you can handle yourself, so does he. I know you want to help me, but I would rather you stay here and wait till we come back."

"And what if you run into trouble?" Fallon shot back.

"We'll handle it. But, if he is here, and he somehow manages to escape, we need a lookout." Bucky explained to her. Fallon looked him in the eyes, before realizing that there was deeper meaning to it. He wanted her to stay out there because he wanted to keep her protected, he didn't want her to be forced to see the place in which he had once trained and been tortured in. Fallon stood there for a minute, clenching and unclenching her jaw before letting out a sigh and nodding her head.

"Fine." She breathed, running a hand through her hair. "Bring a flare gun or some shit so that I can come and save the day if need be."

Bucky smiled at this, which made Fallon look down to the ground as she smiled as well. "Will do," he responded.

Fallon looked back up at him before taking a step that she may or may not regret. She gave him a kiss on the cheek before softly saying, "Be safe, you hear?"

"Yes ma'am." He whispered back. He turned on his heel and walked out of the jet with Steve, the smallest of smiles on his face. Steve glanced at his best friend, smirking.

"So, you and Fallon, huh?"

"What?" Bucky questioned. Steve nodded towards the jet. "Oh that? That was nothing."

"Mhm. Sure. Keep telling yourself that."

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.