Chapter Twenty Four

SEXUAL INTIMACY WARNING!!!!

Chapter Twenty Four

First Time

Alex's Pov:

My chest was heaving up and down, my heart pounding hard against my chest. I had this sudden feeling of dizziness, the fact that I was half naked not helping the situation. I was feeling so many different emotions all at the same time, nervousness being the main one. Riley was hovering over me, leaving slow kisses along my bare stomach. I could feel the warmness of her breath, how soft her lips were as they traveled down, appealing to my senses, ones I didn't even know existed until tonight.

My eyes flew open at a sudden stop, her blue eyes staring back at me. "Are you sure you want me to?" her lustful voice asked through the darkness of my bedroom. I only stared up at her, watching her expression turn from serious to a smile. I frowned when she sat up.

"I do want you to." I said as I sat up as well, avoiding her stare by staring down at my laced fingers.

"Then why aren't you responding?" She asked me as she rested one of her hands on my thigh, sending chills up my spine as she slowly stroked it. I sighed. running my fingers through my hair, finally looking at her now. "I don't know..." I mumbled. "Maybe it's because I'm still a virgin" I confessed.

I frowned as she started to laugh, causing my cheeks to grow red from embarrassment. "You're such an asshole." I said harshly as I went to climb to my feet. I stopped when I felt her hand wrap around my wrist, jerking me back down. "I'm laughing because I find it cute that you think being a virgin is a bad thing." She explained. "If I had a choice I would still be one right now." She said as her arms wrapped around me.

Now it was my turn to laugh. "What?" She laughed with me as I nearly fell over into the comforter. "I just can't see you being a virgin." I said honestly, getting her to roll her eyes. "Yeah, alot of people can't." she chuckled. "But believe it or not. Way back then, little Riles was a virgin with little pig tails and buck teeth." I bursted out laughing, though it was rude. She smiled as she pulled me closer to her.

"Do you seriously trust me enough?" She asked randomly, her facial expression serious again. "I trust you more than every other perverted boyfriend I've had." I answered. "So you're saying I'm a pervert?" She asked as she raised one brow. "No...I." She laughed once more as I laid back again, covering my face.

"I was joking." She said as she forcefully removed my hands. "I know what you mean...I just don't understand why you would randomly want to have sex with me. I know that your friends probably talk trash about me and it's not exactly rare that you hear someone talking about my reputation or spilling my business." She stated, looking me in the eyes. "I don't know." I said honestly. "I just...feel safe with you. Like I can trust you with anything. Even the most precious thing I have." I told her.

"You're too good for me." She said as she shook her head. "If anything you're too good for me. Look at you, Riley. You're perfect." I stated the obvious. She scoffed as I watched her crawl back over me. "You're way out of my league." She laughed. "Am I?" I asked as I managed to pull her slightly lower, lifting my chin to where she was only an inch away from my lips. "Yeah," She whispered, her eyes glued to my lips.

I fluttered my eyes when I felt her kiss me harder than usual, her teeth nibbling against my bottom lip. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her more into me, our lips coming together time after time. The familiar taste of strawberries crashed over me as I invited her tongue to slip through my parted lips, Riley moaning into me as she went to sit up. She held my waist, pulling me with her as she did so, her hand sliding under my shirt. She broke the kiss for a second as I allowed her to remove it, tossing it elsewhere and kissing her once more.