Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Confused kiss

Riley's Pov:

I gasped as her lips pulled away from mine, my heart racing in my chest. I needed to catch my breath but I also needed her lips against mine again. Every time I felt them, how soft and delicate they were, an electricity would run through my blood, sending currents throughout my body.

I pulled her down by her waist, forcing her lips to overlap mine. I was scared that if I didn't, she'd try to leave me.

it was gentle, but captivating, a mixture of sweet alcohol and cherry. Our mesmerized lips pressed together time after time, transporting us to another world. Our ragged breathing and dancing tongues brought a fiery heat to the bed we laid in.  With just the two of us there, the rest of the world disappeared.

Desire caused me to grow hotter than I already was, both of us becoming lost between lust and love. It was spicy yet sensual, my eyes closing as I let out a low moan.

She replied with a moan herself, pulling away just after it. She was breathing desperately, wiping the side of her mouth. I didn't bother, only staring at the girl ontop of me. She was wide eyed, scared and confused.

She didn't move an inch, only staring down at me as if we were both frozen. Her eyes, bright blue and green, captured my gaze.

"I-" Alex shook her head, immediately getting off of me. I frowned as she backed away from me, her hand over her mouth. "Alex," I whispered, slowly standing.

As I reached out towards her she rushed past me, of course me following. "Al-" She had slammed the bathroom door in my face, locking it and leaving me to myself.

I turned away, sighing and sliding down to the floor. "Alex, I'm sorry." I apologized. I frowned at hearing the word 'sorry' I almost never use it.

She didn't respond though. I could only hear her slight breathing, considering how quiet the dormitory building was at 3am. "You don't need to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong." She whispered.

I stared down at my hands. "Why did you?" I asked. "I don't know." She responded after a few minutes. "Pretend it never happened." She then turned on the shower.

I sat there for atleast an hour, Alex still showering as if that would wash my lesbianism off of her or something.

I was just as confused as she was, probably more. It felt weird kissing her and I could tell she was enjoying it too. I didn't want it stop but her eyes...

I sighed.

Even though I'd never admit it to her, Alex was more beautiful than any girl I've ever come across. Though we don't get along much, I've always thought she was overwhelming.

Gorgeous.

------------------

"Can we talk about it?" I asked her. "There's nothing to talk about." She answered, glancing over at me. I watched her brush her hair, letting it fall down her back.

"Are you sure?" Was my next question, getting Alex to glare at me. "Yes, I'm sure. It...was probably just the alcohol anyway." She laughed, my eyebrows connecting and relaxing again. I could tell she was lying by the tone of her voice.

"Don't you have fencing or...soccer?" She asked. "Not today." I said as I stood up, walking over towards her. "It's free day." I corrected her.

"Oh yeah." She smiled slightly. "It's movie night." I said, smiling slightly. She nodded as if she remembered.