Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Rosewood Friday

Alex's Pov:

"It'll be fun, come on. We have one every Friday night." Zoey said as she pulled me through the main building. "It's almost curfew." I mumbled as we walked past the dining hall, the smell of steak lingering the hallways. "Stop it. You missed it last week and the week before."

As we reached the gym, five sophomores stood outside, each one had their arms crossed and sunglasses on. I looked at Zoey then back at them. "What's the password?" One asked.

"It's get the fuck out of the way." Riley said, shoving one, the other four jumping out the way. She then pushed in a cart that contained of alcohol, Josie pushing in one similar. I crained my neck a bit, looking past one of the sophomore's. I couldn't see anything, curtains covering the entrance for theme I suppose.

"That's alot of alcohol." I laughed. Zoey rolled her eyes, watching a few more seniors walk in before joining them. I immediately was shoved in, unsure by who.

Next thing I know I'm wide eyed, staring around in a huge room of girls. Girls who didn't even attend Rosewood were there. There were so many it was ridiculous. I could barley even hear over the music, Alcohol being served to everyone who had a cup. It was like a huge party, people dancing and having a good time. Zoey was basically drunk already, laughing and dancing with Victoria and Autumn.

I made my way through the crowd, eventually being pushed towards to pool area.

In there it was even more insane! People were dancing all over the place. They had replaced the pool water with mixed alcohol, a few jumping in, skinny dipping and swimming. There were guys climbing in through the windows, bringing even more alcohol with them. One immediately stripped, jumping in the pool and drinking the water, almost immediately becoming flat out wasted.

"Dude!" Zoey grabbed my arm. "Here," she handed me a cup, laughing and nearly falling over. I stared into it, sipping it a bit. "What do you guys call this?!" I asked, jumping back as a dog ran into the room, some half naked guy running after it.

"Rosewood Fridays." She giggled.

"Roofies!" Some guy shoved a handful of pills in my face. They all looked colorful as if they were flavored. "Take one." I shook my head, pushing his hand away and walking towards the back, the swim coaches office to sit down a minute.

I pushed open the door to her office, my eyes widening as I saw some guy fucking a girl on her desk. He was thrusting back and forth, the girl basically screaming. He turned his head, smiling at me. "Want to join?" He asked, grabbing himself and stroking it towards me.

I nearly threw up right there, slamming the door and rushing back to the pool room.

"Yeah, I think I'll stand." I said to Zoey as we watched two guys make out. "Come on, I think the foods here." She said as she grabbed my arm, leading me back to the gym.

The night was hysterical! The entire gym smelled like fruity alcohol and nachos, people were basically naked, sandwich grinding and doing 'The Helicopter' and all kinds of new moves. I made sure I didn't get drunk but I sure as hell drank alot. Zoey of course, was drunk off her ass, along with Autumn who probably turned lesbian after tonight. I was recognized as 'Boozy' from that night back at the party. I had friends I didn't even know about, people randomly hugging and dancing with me. I didn't mind it at all, I was too caught up in the music. Smoke lingered in the air, basically everyone getting high from just breathing. The lights were shining blue and red, flashing everywhere, giving off that night club feeling.

I jumped up and down, a cup in one hand, my other hand fist pumping in the air. We were in one those tight circle type things, everyone getting a chance to show off their moves in the center. Some guy was break dancing, spinning and using his flexibility. Everyone was cheering, screaming and jumping up and down. Some girl went next, high heels, short shorts and a tank top that was tied and pulled in the middle, revealing her chest. Everyone was going even crazier over the sexy moves she was doing, chanting, "Go Candy! Go Candy!"