𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱

Jisung groaned as he woke up, turning over as he felt beside him but all he felt was the soft sheet beneath his hand. He opened his eyes to find that he was wrapped in blankets but Minho was no where to be found. He sat up in the bright room, watching the dust float in the air. Everything was quiet for the early morning, everything still in the room.

He looked over to the bedside table, finding a note on his phone. He grabbed both, turning on his phone to find a bombardment of texts from his friends and parents, all wishing him happy birthday. He smiled as he responded to them quickly. He set his phone down and then opened the note up.

Good morning my precocious kitten, happy birthday! I'm sorry I left without telling you, I went to go get breakfast for us and some of my things from my apartment. I'll be back shorty. Make sure you dress warmly, its windy and chilly out today. I can't wait to be back so I can spoil you with all my love and loyalty today (and forever). -Minnie

Jisung smiled like an idiot at the note, slipping it into his phone case so he could carry it where ever he went. He pulled himself out of beg, shivering at the cold air that hit his legs. He went to his closet, pulling out some jeans, long sleeve shirt, and a belt. He went to the bathroom and took a quick, steaming hot shower. He really wanted to look nice for his birthday, but he especially wanted to look nice for Minho. Jisung never really cared how he looked until he had met the other, he just liked knowing that the older thought he looked pretty.

He brushed his teeth and hair, quickly getting dressed afterwards. He didn't have anything else to do except just wait for Minho to come back. Chan and Felix were getting everything ready and Felix didn't want Jisung buying him a present; which he still felt guilty about. He did some quick cleaning even though his place was pretty clean, tossing some trash away from last nights dinner.

He heard the familiar clicking sounds of a key being inserted in a lock, his head turning to see the door opening. Minho walked in with a book book bag on his back, a bouquet of flowers sticking out of it, and a bag from IHOP in his hand. "Minho!" Jisung cried out happily. The older smiled as he set his the bags gently down on the ground. He ran towards the younger and scooped him up, spinning him around as they both giggled. Jisung couldn't explain the immense amount of joy in his heart just from seeing the older, but being in his arms was the cherry on top.

"Happy birthday Jisung," he said as he looked up at him, their eyes meeting in a loving gaze. Jisung had his legs wrapped around Minho's waist, his hands cupping his face. He leaned down and connected their lips together, the familiar warming feeling spreading through his body as his lips moved against Minho's soft ones. 

Minho carried him to the couch, sitting down as he held him in his lap. Jisung straddled his lap, his hands moving to his shoulders as their upper bodies were pressed against each other. Minho slipped his tongue to Jisung warm mouth, letting out a content sigh as he tightened his grip on the youngers waist. He gave a small whine as their tongues moved against other, Jisung's body tingling with the intimacy. He caressed Minho's soft cheeks, trailing his thumbs on his jawline. 

Both pulled away before things got too heated, Jisung placing his head in the crook of Minho's neck and placing multiple small kisses on it. "Thank you," he mumbled into his neck, the older slipping his hand underneath Jisung's shirt to rub his bare back with his chilly hands; Jisung shivering and giggling due to the temperature change.

"Oh love, it's your day so I get to spoil you. Now come on, we need to eat before the food gets cold," Minho said, ruffling his hair. Jisung smiled and nodded, getting off his lap and grabbing the food bag. While he pulled out the boxes, Minho got out the flowers from the bag, making sure they weren't damaged. Thankfully all the petals and stems still looked pristine. "Do you have a vase?" Minho asked, Jisung pointing to the cabinet under the sink that held random dishes and dishwasher tabs.