𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐫𝐭

Minho and Jisung were doing one final check over their bags, Jisung sneaking sips of the olders coffee. "Jisung do you want me to make you some coffee?" Minho asked in a tired voice, Jisung looked up at him and swallowing. He timidly set his coffee cup down, giving a small yawn.

"No I'm good, I want to be able to sleep in the car," he admitted shyly, embarrassed being caught drinking. Minho gave a soft smile, ruffling his already messy hair.

"You sure?" He asked once more, zipping up his bag and going over to a more sturdy suitcase that carried his tattooing equipment to check it one last time.

"Yeah... how far away is it?" Jisung asked as he glanced at his suitcase and then closed it as he rubbed his eyes.

"Ah... We should get their around 9am and it's 5am... let's just hope traffic agrees with us," he said, clicking the suitcase shut and carrying it over the the bed. They heard knocks on the door, hearing the door then open.

"You guys better be up or I'm putting all your socks into water so you can suffer," Seungmin said in an irritated as he walked in, the annoyed look on his face softening when he saw them awake. "You two look like you've been hit by a truck. Where you guys up late last night doing something?" He asked, arching one of his eyebrows in suspicion.

"No Seungmin, we were not doing anything of those sorts last night. We just aren't morning people dumbass," Minho said with a loud yawn as he grabbed his bag, swinging it over his shoulder.

"Jisung should be a morning person though, he had a fucking office job,"Seungmin said, a tired Changbin following him. "And this idiot decided to stay up till one am talking to Hyunjin," Seungmin snorted, Changbin ruffling his fluffy hair.

"We were face timing and he kept calling me darling and baby; I was on cloud nine so I had every right to stay up," Changbin said, sticking his tongue out and then getting out his phone to smile at it.

"We get it, you're in love Changbin but now I have to drive. You all know I hate driving," he huffed angrily, crossing his arms.

"Well if you haven't realized you're the best driver here and we are all sleep deprived so suck it up and just drive," Minho said, realizing he had already drank all of his coffee.

"Fine- You just win for us," he said before leaving the room. Minho gave a soft chuckle, then looking over to Jisung who was on the verge of falling asleep.

"You ready for today?" Minho asked, Jisung perking up at the sound of his sweet voice.

"After some more sleep then I'll be ready," Jisung responded as he got up, stretching and grabbing his bag. "Could you run me through the schedule one more time?" He asked, Minho standing up himself and bringing his empty cup to the kitchen.

"Well when we get there we will check in and then go put our stuff up. We'll get sometbjng to eat and then at 1:30 we have to go check in for the competition which starts at 2:30 which ends at about 5:30. There is a 30 minute break for the votes to come in. Then at 6 they announce the winners and then there is the party and dinner which lasts till god knows when," Minho explained, putting his dirty cup in the dishwasher.

"Go use the bathroom one more time before we leave," Minho said, Jisung nodding and walking towards the bathroom even though he really didn't need to use it.

Once he finished he stood by the door with his bags, waiting for Minho to finish up. He heard the flush and the sink run, Minho coming out with a relieved sigh. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look when you wake up?" Minho asked, Jisung's head snapping up.

"What do you mean beautiful in the morning? I look like I spent the night in a drier when I wake up," he said, pointing to his hair which he could never manage to get under control in the morning.