𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐈'𝐊 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞

To say that it was a shitty Monday was an understatement, Jisung hated how his day had been going. Sure, he had woken up from a sweet text from Minho which made his heart flutter; but other than that it had been hell. He just wanted to be back with Minho who was probably still sleeping, back into his warm bed.

Everyone was pissed at the moment he walked in, angry that he had a sick day while they were working their asses off. They all got confused when he had the cast, thinking he was just been sick. He lied, saying that he slipped on vomit and broke his wrist; receiving laughs from his fellow co workers. Speaking of his wrist, it still ached  making typing even more of a hassle. The cast was already bulky, restricting his fingers but putting the fact it still hurt on top just made it worse.

He had spent all of his morning typing, barely even making it half way to his daily quota. He knew that he would be here till late in the evening, knowing the older would be disappointed. He took a quick glance at the clock, seeing that it was noon. He figured he would need a quick lunch if we wanted to be able to make it through the day.

He announced to his supervisor that he was taking his lunch, then leaving the building to head to the cafe. It was becoming cooler outside, now that it was mid September. He knew that he and Felix would be having their birthday party together this year since Jisung had become friends with the tattooists. 

He walked along the side walk, sulking at the fact that his cast was itchy. He pulled out his phone, going to Minho's contact and pressing call. He held the phone up to his ear, listening to the ringing as he continued walking.

"Hello kitten," Minho said with a flirty voice. "You usually don't call, what's up?" Minho asked. 

"Hey Minnie, I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night together again," Jisung said, internally smacking himself once he realized the nickname he used. "I'm sorry I-" Jisung started saying.

"No, I like the nickname. And I would love to spend the night with you again. My place or yours?" Minho asked. Jisung could just hear the happiness in his voice, the youngers heart fluttering.

"I could pick you up after work and we could go to my place," Jisung offered.

"That sounds good, I'll bring dinner," Minho said.

"No don't. It's going to be a late night and I don't want you waiting too long to eat," Jisung rambled, he just didn't want Minho waiting for him.

"What about you, what will you be having?" Minho asked.

"I was just planning on skipping dinner..." Jisung said in a small voice, an audible sigh heard from the other line.

"You can't do that kitten. I'll bring something for you to eat," Minho said.

"Ok..." Jisung said, not wanting to argue with Minho.

"Good boy," Minho praised, "I'll see you later tonight, just text me when you have left work."

"Ok, see you tonight too. Bye," Jisung responded then hit end call. He shoved his phone into his pocket, slightly embarrassed by the fact had to care for him like that. It wasn't that he didn't want to eat, he sometimes genuinely forgot or didn't have the time to.

He approached the cafe, giving a small sigh before he walked in. Thankfully it wasn't as bust as it was last time he was there. Jennie who was at the cash register waved hi to him. "Hey Jisung, your usual?" She asked.

"Of course,"he said, setting some money on the counter. "I'm guessing Jeongin and Hyunjin are in the back," he said as he put his wallet back into his pocket.

"Yep, back in the office on their lunch break," she replied as she put the order in. He smiled and walked back into the kitchen and to the office.

"Hello there gays," Jisung said with a small knock on the door even though he just walked in. They looked up with their cheeks full of food, surprised that Jisung was there.