𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐃𝐨 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐃𝐨

"NO SEUNGMIN YOU PUT TOO MUCH IN THE-" Jeongin yelled before being disrupted by a large crashing sound. Jisung worriedly turned his head, seeing a large amount of metal bowls laying at Seungmin's feet and a box with it bottom open. "Box..." He finished, wincing at the loud clattering sound.

Jisung have a small 'ooh' sound he stuffed some newspaper into glass cups. Seungmin looked down, giving an angry huff before throwing the box to the floor. "When are the others supposed to get here. They shouldn't be flaking on us," he complained. Changbin and Hyunjin, who were busy trying to fill the cooler with ice, looked up. Both of their cheeks were red due to the ice and the close proximity with each other.

"They should be here, maybe they are getting breakfast cause they woke up late," Changbin said as he threw aside an empty ice bag.

"Hopefully. Or maybe Felix and Chan were up late fucking. Changbin you live right next to Minho, what was up with him?" Hyunjin asked as he began to fill the cooler with cold foods, mostly eggs and milk.

"We were banging on his door but he mumbled for us to fuck off, I think he was up late working on a tattoo design," Changbin said.

"Jisung, what was Minho doing?" Jeongin asked, which caused the older to almost drop the cup. Of course they would ask him.

"We were watching a movie over FaceTime and it was late and I kinda feel asleep half way. I'm presuming he stayed up to finish it," Jisung replied in a sheepish voice.

"Not surprised. But if they don't get here in the next 30 minutes I'm gonna break their knee caps with a metal bat," Seungmin said in an angry tone.

"You'll what?" A voice asked. They all turned to find Minho, Chan, and Felix standing there, both Minho and Felix about to burst out in laughter. "Repeat that again?" Chan asked, cocking one of his eyebrows.

"I'll hit you in the knees with the metal bat called friendship and support," he said with a super cheesy smile before picking up the broken box and walking away to go fix it. Chan watched him walk away, giving me a weird look.

"I love him but he's an enormous pain in the ass," Chan said, Felix and Minho finally breaking out in laughter.

"Y'all are fucking crazy," Changbin said, running a cold hand through his hair since him and Hyunjin and been filling the cooler with cold items.

"Ok. Chan and Felix can I have you two start packing the non refrigerated ingredients. Minho you can go help Jisung with the glass items. Jeongin make sure Seungmin doesn't drop anymore bowls," Hyunjin said as he ran a hair through his long hair. "There isn't even stressful but I'm already fucking worrying," he mumbled.

Changbin set a reassuring hand on his shoulder, giving him a warm smile. "Hey it's ok. There's nothing to worry about, we are all somewhat functioning adults so everything should be good," Changbin said.

Hyunjin gave a small laugh, a bit of blush spreading on his cheeks. "Thanks," he said in an sheepish voice.

"Now we have to go run the freezer over and out the food in, it's full," Changbin said. Hyunjin looked to see the freezer full.

"This is going to take multiple trips. Ok guys we'll be right back. Don't murder each other, Jeongin your in charge," Hyunjin said as he closed the freezer, each of the grabbing a side and then leaving. Jisung watched them leave before he continued filling the box he had with glass and newspaper, realizing how much fragile dishes they had.

"Hi there kitten," a sweet voice whispered into his ear, a strong arm wrapping around his waist. Jisung looked at him and smiled, pressing a kiss to his lips.