𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞? (𝐑)

"You're turned on aren't you," Minho said with a hint of lust in his voice. Jisung's eyes widened. How did he know? Jisung thought, biting his lower lip and nodding. He covered his crotch with his hands, hoping his skirt his the boner he now had. Minho gave a laugh, walking into his closet. "Close your eyes and hold your hands out kitten," Minho ordered, Jisung obliging. He waited in the dark with his hands out until he felt something drop into his hands.

He opened his hands, seeing a pretty pink collar and black leash in his hand. His eyes widened, his fingers curling around the items. "Can I put the collar on you?" Minho asked, Jisung immediately nodding in response. Minho took the items out of his hand, tossing the leash aside. He unclipped the leash, putting around Jisung's neck and making sure it wasn't tight. The younger immediately felt a wave of submissiveness take over him. "Does it feel good?" Minho asked, his fingers playing with the tag that had 'Property of Lee Minho' engraved on it. 

"Y-Yes sir," Jisung replied, Minho gently holding the base of Jisung's neck. Minho squeezed the sides, Jisung letting out a small moan. 

"Are you clean?" Minho asked, hooking a finger under Jisung's collar and pulling his closer so he looked more upwards.

"No sir," Jisung replied.

"I guess we can work around that, make sure to stay clean from now on," Minho said, Jisung nodding response. Minho gave a devilish smirk and then pushed Jisung down onto the bed, mounting him. Minho slipped his hands under Jisung sweater, finding his way to Jisung's sensitive nipples and giving each a pinch. Jisung let out a high pitched moan, not expecting this type of stimulation.

Minho crashed their lips together, Jisung's member twitching from excitement. It was all so new to him and it felt right having Minho's lips against his own. His lips were soft and warm against his own, his tongue licking his lower lip. Jisung opened his mouth, Minho slipping his tongue in. Jisung moaned and purred into the kiss, enjoying the sweet taste of Minho. The older kept biting down on his lower lip, making Jisung give a pleasured yet pained moan.

Their lips moved against each other, Minho's hands still rubbing and pinching Jisung's sensitive nipples. Jisung continued to  whimper and moan into the kiss, his hands intertwining and tugging at Minho's dark locks. Minho gave a deep moan into the kiss with a tug, stimulating one of Jisung's nipple extra hard for a couple seconds. 

Minho pulled away from Jisung's lips, a string of saliva connected from their lips. He began to press wet kisses to Jisung's jawline, moving up to behind his ear where he began to suck at the sensitive skin. Jisung's let out an extra loud moan when Minho had found his sweet spots, biting extra hard at those areas. Soon his neck was cluttered with dark spots, his nipples overstimulated beyond belief. 

"Can I take your shirt off kitten?" Minho asked, his hands already gripping the hem of it.

"You c-can s-sir," Jisung whined, Minho quickly pulling the sweater over his head. He ran his hands up Jisung's feminine waist, scooting down as he pressed kiss to Jisung's collarbone. He looked up at Jisung with a lustful gaze as he licked one of his nipples, Jisung letting out a loud gasp as he wasn't expecting that. "Sir! Ah~" Jisung moaned as Minho began to suck on one of them, his hand stimulating the other.

Minho smirked, harshly biting down on it. Jisung let out a feminine whine, arching his back up towards Minho. The older pressed kisses down Jisung's exposed body, gripping his hips tightly as he made his way towards his crotch. He pressed a kiss against Jisung's crotch, causing the younger to buck his hips up. Minho gave a harsh slap to his thick, tan thighs; Jisung gave a moan but his eyes watered. When did I enjoy pain? Jisung asked himself before his thoughts were cut off with another loud slap on his other thigh, another load moan coming out of his mouth as he tightly gripped Minho's hair.