It was already 9 in the morning when I woke up. Gulf is still in deep sleep with no trace of waking up soon. I know he hates to be woken up but he needs to get up already. He didn't have dinner or breakfast and it's noon already.

"Baby, please get up." I kissed his forehead and brush his hair using my hand. "Come on baby."

"Fuck it." He groaned. He bit my arm.

"Baby," I grunted. Damn, it hurts so much. When I told you that he hates to be disturbed his sleep, this is what I mean.

He gets up and angrily pulled his blanket and throws it at me.

"I am hungry already," I told him.

"You can just eat alone why do you need to wake me up? I am dead tired. I am serious." He's been sleeping for more than 14 hours already yet he is still tired.

"Because I want you to eat too. You need more energy because later at night when I am done with work we will..." He cut me off.

"I know... So shut up and move your ass." I followed him to the kitchen and watched him ordering around their cook.

We ate together and when we were about to go back to his room, we saw Cirrus staring at us. He is obviously in love with my baby. There's no way that I'll allow Gulf to be with him alone again. Fuck their rules. I can take care of my boyfriend more than he can.

I finished my work at about 9 PM and had just one round because tomorrow will be the judgment day. We will go to their house and talk with his family. I know Gulf is worried because he has been spacing out this evening for how many times. I can't blame him though. His dad is kinda intimidating but I am not scared of him anymore. No words from him can make me back off from Gulf. I am so much decided that I'll take him no matter what even if it means that we need to leave the country. I will gladly do it. No one can stop me from now on.

It was a sunny morning when we decided to visit their house. I am kinda shaky but still breathing fine. Gulf is not talking since we get in the car.

"Baby, nothing bad will happen," I assured him.

"What if dad disowns me?"

"Then, I'll be here for you. Stop worrying."

When we entered their house, we both saw Thea and Gab playing cards in the living room. Both were shocked to see us. They are quiet until Gab burst into laughter. He laughed so hard while holding his tummy.

"I love you, Gulf. We are really twins." He turned into Thea who looks so disappointed with the sight of us until he tossed the keys to Gab. "The penthouse in Diamond is mine now. Thanks to you brother."

"You should have wait after two months before getting back with Mew. I just lost my penthouse because of you." Thea said. She pouted.

Did they make a bet about our relationship?

"Whatever! Where is dad?" Gulf asked.

"In the study. Not good timing brother. He is not in the mood."

"He is always not in the mood. How about mom?" He added.

"In their room sulking or sleeping I do not know... Anyway Mew..." He smiled at me. "Good luck bro." I sighed in relief... At least Gab wishes me luck and his mom is okay with me too.

"Thanks, Gab."

Gulf knocked on the door and we heard his dad's intimidating voice. "Come in."

I am waiting for a flying laptop but there is none.

"So, you really still meet him?" He was staring at his laptop but we knew that the question was meant for Gulf.

"Dad, sorry."

"Do you still need my opinion? You seem decided already. Am I right?"

"Dad, but still, I need your blessing. I can't be relieved unless you say you are okay with this."

"Why would I say OKAY when I am not? I am not OKAY with this. Understood?" His voice echoed inside the room.

"I promise I won't make him cry again," I said confidently.

"I am talking to my son. I'll give you your time later." I hate him. Damn it.

"Dad, what would make you accept this?"
Gulf asked. He sounds so much worried.

"Nothing." He yelled.

"What the fuck! Why are you so noisy this early?" Mama Type entered the room. "I can hear your loud voice... Imagine in our room babe but I still fucking heard  your annoying voice loud and clear." It is noon already but it seems that he just woke up.
"Can you make this room soundproof?"

Mama Type is our only chance but he seems to be not in the mood too.

Sir Tharn stood up. "Go back to our room, baby. Sleep more. I'll just order your lunch."

"Order for three. I am going to eat with these two." He ordered.

I am smiling inside.

Sir Tharn is hesitating.

"I changed my mind. Mew order for us from that same restaurant last time."

"Yes, ma."

I immediately called the restaurant. I was so serious  like our relationship depends on my order.

After that call, I faced them again.

"So what is this about again?" Mama Type sat on the desk.

"About the blessing, ma...for our relationship." It was Gulf who answered.

"And you? How can you prove it?" I almost laughed when I saw him winking at me. Sir Tharn will kill me if he sees it. It's a good thing he is still seated on his swivel chair.

I gulped nervously.

"Can I prove it with this?" I reached out to my pocket and opened the velvet box.

I looked at Gulf who was still shocked.

Sir Tharn slammed the desk.

Gulf was just looking straight at the box.

I get down on one knee.

That time when he broke up with me I am working so hard to pay for this ring. I asked my dad to buy it for me. In return, I need to pay him with my hard work. He's been cutting half of my pay too. I've been struggling because of dad at that time. I cannot say it to Gulf because it will ruin my surpeise. I am planning to propose at his graduation but I fucked up, real bad.

"I am keeping this ring for four years already. This is supposed to be on your graduation day, baby. I always have this with me hoping to meet you again at the right time. No one can make me change my decision now. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Baby...
WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

In front of his parents, I popped the question hoping to hear a YES from him.

A/N : last 1 or 2 chapters