Chapter 20

Mew's POV

"You're so hot, baby."

"You too, love."

"I love you so much, baby."

"... And I love you more."

I can't believe I got the courage to do video chat sex with him. I am happy he didn't let me down.

I am still staring at him on the screen. I can see how sleepy he is now. "Hey, sleepyhead," I called him but he is not moving now. He fell asleep that easily.

He is so beautiful. Gosh, I want to touch him now. I heard someone knocking on his door. "Baby, wake up. Must be your dad." I saw him move and all I can see on my screen is just his room's ceiling. Maybe his phone flipped when he moved.

"Bro. I saw a pretty girl at your school." I heard his brother talking to him.

"You wake me up for this? Annoying." My boyfriend's voice.

"I'll transfer to your school." Seriously? I think I don't like the idea.

"No. I know it's not your reason. I am telling you no need to worry about him. I'm going to make him quit myself." Are they talking about me?

"Make sure of it. Don't wait for me to do it. Sleep now." I heard the door close and it is a signal for me to finally speak.

"Baby?"

"Oh my gosh. Why are you still there?" He asked me worriedly.

"I was just staring at your beautiful face earlier when you're brother entered your room."

"I see. I love you. Can I sleep now?" I giggled. He is really cute.

"Of course you can. I love you so much, baby. Please text me as soon as you wake up, okay?"
I can't believe how I act like a clingy boyfriend to Gulf. I can't help it. I love him so much.  Gulf is my sweetest addiction.

=========================

It was already 5 PM and I just received only two texts from him. "Already up. Will eat in a while" and "busy but still have time for you".

I think I like him more than he likes me. I can still reply to his messages even I am busy.

I and my family were already on the way to my dad's business coach. That clan is the richest family in Thailand according to my dad but it's hard to find private information about this family.

This house looks like a palace to me. This is the first time I ever saw a house with this level of security.

" Dad, are you sure we are invited here?" my dad just chuckled. Becca is so amazed by this house structure.

"Welcome to my 85th birthday celebration. Are these your kids now? How beautiful." An old intimidating man approached us.

"Happy birthday Sir. I know you'll have more years to celebrate." We also gave him birthday greetings.

"You should wait for my grandson's performance. All my grandkids prepared something for me."

"Bro, look is that Gulf on the portrait?" I looked at the large portrait near the grand stairs where Becca is pointing to.

"He is." I froze a bit.

"You know him?" The old man asked.

We haven't answered him yet when we saw Gulf walking on the staircase with the guy yesterday.

He is so different today from his normal look in school.

"That's Gulf, my bestie." Becca giggled after seeing her best friend.