Chapter 31

Gulf's POV

I've been staying in Pops' mansion for 6 days already. I am pretty sure Mew will not go to our unit but I just want to avoid everyone. When I am here, no one would dare go to my room. It's the rule here. My cousins and siblings don't stay in their respective rooms for now so here I am, alone on this floor.

I was absent for a week already. I just keep on sleeping but today I decided to go out for a walk.

"You look like a zombie."

"Most handsome Zombie." I didn't even spare a glance at him. I am not in the mood for a talk.

"I agree," Cirrus said.

I just walk past him and went to the garden.

I didn't know that he followed me too.

"Go back to school, you're dad will be furious to know that his son is just sleeping his ass for a week already."

"I don't mind you following me but can you at least shut up? Are guards supposed to talk with personal matters with their boss?"

"Can we have a simple chat between Cirrus and Gulf just for today?" He asked.

"Don't try your luck. I am not in the mood. If you don't want to leave, act as a top guard like how you should be. Just stand, no talking." I pointed to his co-trainees who are just standing in the corner. They are the future premium security guard of this household. For now, trainees only guard the parameters of the mansion. They can't come with pops outside. Pops security is the main priority.

"If you miss him that much, why don't you give him the second chance that he deserves? Stop acting tough just because you are a Kirigun."

"You really don't know how to fucking shut your fucking mouth?" I grabbed his collar. "You are not my friend. I don't just befriend anyone. So stop acting like you can give me advice or something. I don't need anything."

"Call me if you need a lift."
He said in a serious tone.

I know I am being too much. I turned around to see him still standing a few meters away from me.

Am I allowed to have guy friends? No one will get mad at me now for being close to someone.

"Cir, let's go to a club. Have you been there?"

"Of course. I know a place." He said smiling. Bipolar guy.

It took me more than an hour to prepare and when I went outside the house, I saw him looking so fresh.

"You look good." He really has the guts to talk to me. The servants were looking at him like he killed someone after hearing how he talked to me casually. No guards or servants are brave enough to talk to me. I am not Thea who hangs around with anyone and gossips with the maids.

"You look like a human at last. Congratulations." The way he dresses up, you will be convinced that he was a Traips too.

"I will take that as a compliment. Shall we, sir?"

We've been in the club for more than an hour already. I just keep on drinking while he keeps flirting with the girls out there.

I browsed my phone reading Mew's messages. I missed him so much.

His last text was about two hours ago.

He said he was doing overtime to check the inventory. He still tells me everything.
That's why I keep sleeping to restrain myself from texting him. I want to say I miss him so much I could die. I could not change the fact that I broke up with him already and I am not someone who goes against my words.