"Too bad, Adonis! Tater Tot, here is mine!"  Ace shouts. You may not have cared if she wore overalls and had paint all over her for your guys' wedding day, but I'll die before she goes to this opening looking like that."

I know my hearing is completely restored when I can hear Adonis chuckle out lowly. "I love her like that. It makes me want to find where else she has paint on her."

I flush a thousand shades of red as Ace pulls me into the house and Adonis drives off. The next few hours are filled with Ace and Lashes poking and prodding me with makeup and hair stuff. When they place me in front of a mirror I'm shocked at the sight before me. My dress is very 20's. It falls to the floor elegantly and has short sleeves with delicate tassels. It's beige and flowy with pink and white embroidered flowers and stems on it with a band along my waist, making me look small and taller than I am.

It's a hundred percent me.

My hair has been loosely curled and looks like velvet and shines. My makeup is simple and makes my eyes glow and my lips look smooth.

Ace and Lashes smirk knowingly with my sister saying, "Adonis is going to fall over himself."

I roll my eyes. "He's always calm and smooth. Trust me nothing will make him stumble."

Lashes shakes her head laughing. "If you say so."

"By the way, Adonis left something for you over there." I look to where she's pointing and walk over and open the box and get a whiff of leather. I pull out the leather jacket that is exactly like Ace and Lashes' but with Tater Tot stamped on the back along with a cross with Adonis's Old Lady around it.

I slide it on and it fits perfectly.

They get ready and soon we're at the Salvation's Art Center preparing everything and making sure every little thing is perfect. I'm nervous, but excited nervous. The kitchen will be bringing out light snacks on trays and the waiters and waitresses are dressed professionally.

I skip away to the back where my studio is and slip my jacket off placing it on my chair. The clock tells me it's time and I take a deep breath and go out. Ace and Lashes walk with me as I open the doors and let in the large group that has congregated in front of the gallery. The Salvation members are not here yet but it is still crowded. The art students chat about their pieces with potential buyers and I make sure to make my rounds.

I don't display any of my pieces but one.  Adonis came to me and asked me directly to display the one of him and JoJo. I couldn't say no. I stand in front of it and a person comes next to me. "How much?"

I look up and see a tall slender man wrapped in a suit worth more than my studio. "This one's not for sale."

He smirks. "For me everything's for sale." His eyes roam my figure and locks back onto my eyes. "You're exquisite."

"And married."  I smile sweetly, loving the way that sounds.

The man takes a sip of his drink. "All the exquisite ones are. From what I hear you're the owner correct? Point me to the artist and I'll persuade them effortlessly."

"You're talking to her."

He chuckles. "Ah. I'm guessing you're a hard one to bargain with."

"Yes."

He smiles. "Of course."

I laugh and sense eyes on me. When I tilt my head to the prickling sensation, Adonis stand there in dark jeans with a tucked in dress shirt and well-fitted blazer. His dark blonde hair is styled in a messy comb-over and his beard has been trimmed. His shirt's unbuttoned at the throat and my heart warms at how inviting it looks.