Chapter: 5

Hope you all like! This chapter is a bit short but I included Cole's POV!

When Cole and I were in the kitchen, I realized how big the house was.

"Is this your house?" I asked. I was sitting on a stool at a kitchen island while Cole was making me macaroni and cheese. Yuuummmmy.

"Yes. The room we were in was my room."

"This is a huge house."

"Well an Alpha always needs a big house."

"Alpha? Like, leader or ruler?"

"Yes. I'm the Alpha."

"Hm" I said taking in the new information. "So you are basically the Obama of werewolves or...?"

He laughed. "No, there are different packs everywhere, in every country. I'm the Alpha of the Blue Moon pack."

I snorted. "That's a type of beer I think."

"Ha-ha. But I am very respected by my pack mates, I have a Beta which is-"

"Your second command?"

He raised an eyebrow, a smile playing at his lips. "Yeah. His name is Jason. You'll meet him soon."

He handed me a bowl of macaroni and cheese, and I blew on it. I watched him cooking the whole time to make sure he wasn't going to lace my food with anything. He sat across from me.

"You realize you have to let me go sometime?"

His eyes darkened a bit and I cringed. "No. you can't leave."

I glared. "Way to make a hostage feel comfy."

"You are not a hostage."

"I'm being forced here, wherever the Hell I am, and you say I'm not a hostage?"

He sighed. "I promise, I will take you on a walk around our territory to meet the pack and I will explain everything. Please, trust me."

I looked him in the eyes. It was weird, I'd been kidnapped by werewolves and held hostage, but I trusted him. There was just a feeling in my stomach and hear I've never felt before.

"Okay. I trust you Cole." I looked down at my bowl. "By the way, you make a kick ass macaroni and cheese."

He smiled so big and I wanted to kiss his cheek but also slap him at the same time.

But before he could say anything, someone came in saying, "Alpha Cole, we have two beings on our territory."

Cole's POV

When I finally got my stubborn but beautiful mate to come with me into the kitchen she asked, "Is this your house?"

"Yes. The room we were in was my room." I was making her some macaroni and cheese, because when we were walking in I heard her mumble "macaroni and cheese please." And then "Lol that rhymed." I grinned at how cute and funny my mate was. And her name...Heather...by the moon Goddess that was the most alluring and gorgeous name I had ever heard.

"This is a huge house." She said interrupting my thoughts.

"Well an Alpha always needs a big house." I said hoping I can tell her what an Alpha was.

"Alpha? Like, leader or ruler?"

"Yes. I'm the Alpha."

"Hm" She said. "So you are basically the Obama of werewolves or...?"

I laughed. My mate had a sense of humor which made me adore her more.

You are so whipped! My wolf said. I called him Alex because my middle name is Alexander.

You are too!

"No, there are different packs everywhere, in every country. I'm the Alpha of the Blue Moon pack."

She snorted and even that sounded cute. "That's a type of beer I think."

"Ha-ha. But I am very respected by my pack mates, I have a Beta which is-"

"Your second command?"

I raised an eyebrow, a smile playing my lips. "Yeah. His name is Jason. You'll meet him soon."

I handed her the bowl of macaroni and cheese, and she blew on it, making my wolf claw at me to come out and kiss those perfect pink lips.

"You realize you have to let me go sometime?"

I growled on the inside. Our mate will not leave us

You better make sure of it! "No. you can't leave."

She glared. "Way to make a hostage feel comfy."

"You are not a hostage."

"I'm being forced here, wherever the Hell I am, and you say I'm not a hostage?"

I sighed feeling bad for her, knowing I was causing her anxiety and fear. "I promise, I will take you on a walk around our territory to meet the pack and I will explain everything. Please, trust me."

She looked into my eyes and bow was that enough to make me melt and my wolf pant.

"Okay. I trust you Cole." She looked down at her bowl. "By the way, you make a kick ass macaroni and cheese."

I smiled. This was a great step to our relationship.

But before I could say anything, my Beta came in saying, "Alpha Cole, we have two beings on our territory."