Chapter: 1

Copyright © Brookethorn TM 2015

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

Instagram: brookeellee

Please Enjoy Reading! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my feet land on the floor, and realized that my butt wasn't on the floor either.

"Whoo-hoo!" I heard my boyfriend Kyle cheer from the audience.

I was smiling so wide. When I came back down from a Brisé, I used to fall on my butt. But not this time. I landed it!

 I was on my school's stage in a black dancing bra and leggings. I've danced for 12 years but wasn't as good as one would think. I mean, I could do some cool stuff but still could not land a split.

"You finally landed it Thea!" My name is Heather but Kyle always called me Thea.

"Yes!" I jumped down from the small sage and landed in Kyle's arms.

He smiled and said, "Go get dressed."

I tried kissing him but he turned around. I sighed and went into the locker room to squirm through a shirt. I redid my messy bun and applied some concealer to my chin where he...never mind that. It was October 2 so I put a light jacket on.

I walked out of the locker room and saw Kyle talking on the phone.

"Who is it?" I asked sort of quiet.

"None of your business." He spat out and turned around so I couldn't face him. I glared at the back of his head and started rummaging through my bag. When he got off the phone, he took a look at me. He sighed and hugged me.

"Sorry. You just know I don't like people in my business Thea."

"Yeah I know."

He released from the hug. "I have to go."

I pouted and he ruffled my head like I was a child.

"Bye," I kissed his cheek and he left the stage room, the doors closing behind him. It was Friday so my mom was waiting in the parking lot. My driving test was in a month and I was so excited.

When I entered the blue Honda, I said, "So mom..."

"No, you cannot drive this car until I see a license Heather." She said grinning. I laughed. I accidently started this tradition since I was 15, I would act like I could drive but my mom always said no. Probably a good thing since we would most likely get arrested.

"Okay, okay. I finally got my Brisé down today."

"Oh that is awesome Bug!"

I scrunched my face up. "Mom, I am not 10 anymore. And I'm not a bug that is all slimy and-" I was going to continue the rant, but when we stopped at a stoplight, I saw someone walking down the side walk. He was staring at me and then stopped, like dead stopped. His eyes were a dark green, like a color of a forest. He had dark brown hair to the point I almost thought it was black. The car moved again, and his gae followed me until I could no longer see him.

"Honey, you didn't finish your 'I'm a grown woman and should not be called a-"

"Mom did you see that?"

"See what?"

I looked around to face her, but her eyes were on the road. Of course she wouldn't have seen him. I probably just imagined it too, I was pretty tired.

"Nothing. I thought I saw someone from school."

After we got home and had dinner, I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was touching my chin where the bruise was.

I felt the tears in my eyes threatening to boil over.

Kyle looked at me and something flashed in his eyes, but all he said was, "I'm sorry Thea, it won't happen again. I love you, you know that right?"

I nodded and he brought me to the kitchen to get ice. I could tell I was going to have a bruise.

I was brought back to reality when my phone binged. I picked it up and saw it was Kyle.

Sorry I had to leave on short notice. we can hang tom at the school stage again. I wanna see those awesome moves;)

Practice makes perfect :), I replied.

I sighed and put the phone down. I remember when I was 15 he came up to my locker with a note and flower asking me if I could be his girlfriend. He started to hurt me 3 months ago and has only done it 4 times. I can't even remember what provoked him. He always says he loves me and won't do it again, and I believe him, but deep down I'm not too sure.

I looked at my bruise. The feelings Kyle gave me are too hard to explain. Sometimes I think how different it would be if I weren't in a relationship with him.

I dressed into pajamas and got into bed.

Usually, all my thoughts go to Kyle, but before bed all I could think about was that boy I saw.

I didn't even know him for God's sake!

Stop thinking about him Heather. Get your crap together.

But I couldn't stop thinking about him.

It was as if I was drawn to him, and I intended to find out why.

Ohhh the next chapter is going to be good. Hope you liked!

Ps: I've never written a wolf story before so be nice please XD