Chapter:4

“So…what’s your name?” I asked. I was trying to start the “talk” simple and easy, because seeing that I now know two werewolves made me feel a bit off. “Mysterious boy who kidnapped me that is kind of hot and also a werewolf” wasn’t working out.  

“I’m Cole, but you can call me whatever you want.” He said with a grin.

I glared at him and tugged at the quilt. I was still sitting on the wall, refusing to move. “I’m Heather, but my boyfriend calls me Thea.”

He growled from where he was sitting on the bed. “You have no boyfriend.”

“Excuse me?”

“You. Are. Mine.” He growled out the words, gritting his teeth a bit.

I stood up, dropping the quilt and forgetting my fear. “Oh, hell to the no. I am not property mister. I do not belong to anyone. You can’t just claim me because you kidnapped me. Do I look like I have a barcode on me?”

He jumped up from the bed so fast I couldn’t register it with my eyes. He was staring me down, but I refused to cower away.

“Do you know what a mate is?”

Yes. “No.”

“It’s a soul mate basically. Every werewolf has one, and the day I saw you I knew that you are mine.”

Wow, those werewolf fanfics I read at 3 am nailed it.

Don’t think about werewolf fanfics when there is a werewolf kidnapper right in front of you Heather!

“Okay….but shouldn’t you be like, mated with someone a bit more…furry?”

He raised an eyebrow. “Furry?”

“I’m not a werewolf Cole.”

His eyes darkened. “Say that again.”

“You better say please.” I crossed my arms.

“Please…” He looked like a guy who never said please.

“I’m not a werewolf Cole.”

“I like how you say my name.”

“Okay good for you, but can you give me some space? I still would like to know where the heck I am and how werewolves are even real. Also, you kidnapped me what about my home and oh my God! My parents!

How could I of forgot my parents! They are probably losing their minds!

“Don’t worry, I have it all taken care of.”

“How?”