Chapter 60 Finale Of Season 2

Poachers: It's a Mission success, we round all the Fairies for Catalina-sama.

Catalina: Good Job everyone, *Clap 2x* we proceed to step 2 on the secret black market to represent the Fairies existence, for example. *snap finger*

A Single Poacher Carries a Cage, A Single Fairy with a Bright Yellow hair, complete cuffed.

kyu...

Catalina Payed someone who has a Dark Blue Robe and a cape.

Catalina: Here's for the payment, Ivedius. If you haven't use your space magic, we would Killed you just now.

She Payed the middle aged guy with a Staff, he earned 1k Gold.

Ivedius: y-yeah Thanks.. this is our farewell, Catalina.

He teleported away..

Poacher: Catalina-sama, What Should we do about this?

Catalina: Patience men, once after the presentation of the black market, Kill Her.

----------------------------

Time: 3:41 PM
Location: Alfenheim Kingdom
Status: ........
Weather: Rainy Season

I Slowly walking on the rainy season around the City of Alfenheim, There's no people around, they stayed at home for not trying to catch a cold.

Akia Spotted Kayden on the Rain standing here on the central

Akia: Ah There you are, Kayden! I've been.. looking.. for you...

For What she saw was expressionless Kayden, his blue eye barely glow.

Kayden: .......

Akia: are you okay?

Kayden: .......

No Response after 5 seconds.

Kayden: everything is fine..

Then I Slowly walk away and went from the Inn. She Hugged me from behind, she got worried about me. she let go of me for realizing that i have lovesickness.

Akia: ah, Sorry!

Kayden: It's fine, its just happened so fast. Too sudden..

There's Blood coming of my mouth, i Didn't have intention to avoid her, I Just Feel like I Lost something. But There's a Doubt that Fay was killed or taken somewhere.

190 - Health

I Wipe The Blood on my mouth and continue to walk slowly on the Inn..

Akia: It's not Fine!, You used to be happy all time! but now.. you face..

Kayden: Just leave me alone.. give me some time to think about..

Akia Though Love will ease Kayden easily, since he has lovesick, it's impossible for it. then she leave me alone for once.

I Barely got mad and walk straight to the Inn. I'm Inside my own room and sigh, I Pull out the Portal gun slowly and ready to open the portal to go home.

Kayden: Home..I Can't leave empty handed like this.. I Look miserable for the guy myself who can do anything..

I Aim at the wall and the Portal gun glows, I Heard someone talking next to my room before I Open the Portal quietly. My senses got back for the reason who's behind all this, There are 2 possible endings, I Manage to Find Fay, or Avenge Her Death. But I wasn't sure who exactly that I'm peeking someone's room.

I Open a small hole by poking the wooden wall with my Pinky Finger and I Detect someone wearing a Dark Blue Robe.

ID Name: Ivedius