Chapter 34 Preparation

Time: 8:34 AM

Location: Celestia's Home

Current Stand: King Crimson

Status: Normal, Awake, Hungry

Its Morning, I Woke up because my stomach is growling, im really hungry.

Kayden: shit.. how long i have been not drinking pepsi for these days by now o_o

Before i go out, i checked Fay inside the Cabinet, don't worry, i already make her own tiny sized bed temporarily and a little hole on the wall for Oxygen.

Kayden: *whisper* fay! its morning.

I Place a Food For Her.

Kayden: *whisper* if you like to go outside, make sure you wear that robe i gave you.

Fay: Kyu! :)

Kayden: p_p shhh, don't make that sound.

When I Got outside, its breakfast, everyone was here, and then i saw Celestia, She's Sitting next to Rad Right now p_p.

Kayden: 'oh my god..' 

I Wave at them

Kayden: good morning everyone..

Everyone Greet me this morning, I Miss my G-Pajamas T_T, because i wear different pajamas.

Kayden: nom nom nom nom, King Crimson.

(Time Skip)

After Eat Breakfast, Rad Announce every people around this town because the Demon Lord was Resurrected, most of people and adventurers panic until Rad Show everyone that he has the Excalibur. welp, that could relieve them for a moment, Rad Tell the people to send message and spread the word about the demon lord. 

Location: Balcony

I Was sitting here, relaxing with Invisible Fay. 

Kayden: Ugh, I can't even remember the last time i take a shower. :S

Rad Came back to Celestia's home, part of the living room.

Rad: Im back everyone.

Akia was drinking milk and eating bread on the background. 

Celestia: how did it go?

Rad: It went great, everyone agreed that we could start the Expedition to the Demon Lord's Castle, but first we should gather more Adventurers between B,A and S. Im Rank S because im a Hero and all of us rank up to A.

Azura: So were all Rank A Adventurers now?

Sylvia: how long before the Expedition starts?

Rad: they have given us 3 days of preparation.

Kayden: sounds like a long way trip to me.

I Appeared next to Rad.

Rad: Where did you come from?!

Kayden: I Jump off the balcony and land on front of the door.

Rad: oh, didn't even see you there.

Kayden: Iv'e kinda heard everything down here. we only have 3 days for preparation before Expedition right?

Rad: yep. 

(Time Skip)

Day 1 Before Expedition

Location: Secret Home, Weaponry Room

I Finally Got back with Fay, safe and sound.

Kayden: Iv'e Changed my mind, Im Keeping any Super weapons and slot weapons to infinite. setting it 5 weapon slots on Isekai would be like uh..