Chapter 71 Dark Mage

Location: Xerchon Castle, Throne Room

King Xerchon was disappointed about the failure to assassinate the princess. 2 Xerchon heroes were Injured after the battle.

King Xerchon: What's the Meaning of this?! You failed to Kill the Princess?!

Nijo and Atagi was kneeling on front of the king with fear and regret After The Fight against BLU.

Nijo: Sorry, But He's Strong.. even with my level and skills.. we still have no match for him when we first encounter about him.

Atagi Sweats a Little.

King Xerchon Snaps and toss a Glass cup at him.

King Xerchon: FOOL! HE'S JUST ONE MAN!! HE'S NOT INVINCIBLE!! HE'S NOT IMMORTAL!! MOST OF ALL HUMANS GET TIRED AFTER BATTLE, REGAIN THEIR STAMINA BACK AFTER REST! AND YOU TWO ALMOST GOT KILLED BY SOME BOY WITH A GIANT SPOON?!

King Xerchon Grew displease and frustrated.

King Xerchon: You Two are not going back here to my castle until you two assassinated the princess of deimura! The Proof is to bring her head to me, Got it? Now Go!

A Large Castle Door Shut on front of Atagi and Nijo.

Nijo: That sucks..

Atagi: W-where should we go?

Nijo: what? were going to find the princess again and kill her, but first lets gain more exp and get stronger as we can.

Back In the Throne Room, The King Realised he Needs another cold water drink to cool his temper.

King Xerchon: *Sigh* These suppose to be stronger than Deimura Heroes and theres another some individual is strong enough to fought my heroes off?

???: Need another drink, Father?

A Person appeared beside the king, A Noble Red Dressed with a red hair and purple eyes, Son of Xerchon

Rolvo: Im sure your tired after this. I'll send someone to get rid of that powerful individual.

King Xerchon: who?

Rolvo: A Dark Mage of Our own that we cast him away, We Started The world war

(Time Skip)

Time: 10:56 AM
Location: Ionand
Status: 

In The End, BLU already Beat Claudius Misery with the mighty power of crucible

BLU Turn off the Crucible and hid it behind the pocket. Claudius has no chance to beat him and he was force crawling away from him. The bodyguards still havent move an inch yet.

BLU: *raise eyebrow* so? who will be next, I'm sure you don't want to lose your men during World War, as intended to leave this place peacefully Until that Jackass laid a hand on my Daughter. hmm?!