Chapter 5 Adventurers can be pain in the ass

11:49 AM

Location: Adventurer Guild

Current Stand: King Crimson

Our Party is going to accept that quest to kill goblins until we talk to the receptionist.

Now we were sitting on a table complete depressed.

Kayden: Well that sucks, only Rank E's can take Only Goblins and we were only Rank F's, what do we do now chief..

Rad: We have no choice but to take quest only for rank F's.

Kayden: how about giant rats.

Akia: I Dislike Rats, they live within Town Sewers and it stinks, only few people will take those quest but I Hate that quest.

Kayden: *sign and Drinks water in a cup made out of wood*

Its actually a bit disgusting for this taste because of the mixture of Ale.

I Don't Drink Beer.

Teressa: hey um, can we go check more quest for ranks F's?

Rad: we only checked for more quest but luck isn't on our side for today. We should meet up tomorrow or few days. Im Still In-Training with my Brother, see you later!

Teressa, Akia, Kayden: Bye.

Rad has Left and Returned Home.

Then Teress and Akia Left as well, Im the Last. Before that i Saw a Quest about a Man in a Black Suit but the face is missing.

Kayden: hmm?

Its a Quest for B Up to A

The Quest say's but i can't read but i know this Picture was actually me, The Location was Forest of Elasora.

Kayden: 'So Mysterious, but it was me on a quest list'

5 Minutes Later

Location: Forest of Elasora

Wearing Normal Form and not Adventurer Dress.

I was Returning to my Hidden Place. but..., Im Detecting Tons of People around This Forest, are those Bandits again? or Bunch of Adventurers taking quest to find The Person Called "Black Death"

Kayden: 'Oh no..'

Some of Them Taking as a Group of 5 In Each Places. but i feel like Skill Adventurers will find and attack me or take me in on a Adventurer Guild.

If I was wearing my Adventurer Dress they will force me away from this place and go to your homes, but my home was there..

Lucky They weren't in The Place were the Secret Hole is the entrance, The Only way to open it is that near Rocky Place with a Square Button.

Imagine Your Playing Minecraft and the button was complete camouflage along with the rock colors in reality.

Kayden: Okay.. 

I Jump Down on the Tree and go to the Rocky Parts were the Button is, Only i can see it unless Intelligent HUD was Activated.

Kayden: *Forseen Future on 10 Seconds*

!!!!!

I quickly Go Invisible and Hid in the Bush.

Kayden: *O B S E R V E*

There's a Magical Circle appeared and also 3 People Appeared

I Bet Some Magician Just teleported here

Gunther(Adventurer Swordsman): Looks like were Here Crystal.

Crystal(Mage): mhm, we arrived here on Elasora, here on Investigating on the Incident Cause by Person call "Black Death"