Chapter 31 Im Drunk

(Backstory for Kayden)

Just a Little Story of me.

Back there on my world, I'm Just a Normal person, i was young as 13 year old back there, everything changed over years...

When friend asked me if i have a gf?

No, I Don't have. that's what i said. but that's not the only reason how i got love sick.

Here, thats me watching Normal TV, when a filipino drama romance that a 2 couples and get married end up getting divorced in few months. it seriously pissed me off about filipino romance and I Started hated Filipino Love Drama. When I Heard a filipino word called "mahal na mahal kita" instantly trigger my thought to Bullshit. i always get mad by that word. my parents were almost divorced because of my dad always gets drunk and cause major damage to our family and even my life as well, so I Started to get Disgust about Love and Develop a new lovesick V2?

Now here the second part.

Me and My Mom went to Jollibee to buy some Fried Chicken and Drinks and we were waiting for the Order.

When I Was Waiting, that beauty model girl came in, not actual popular but that image can attract other guys on a same age. I just Looked at her for a few moments, but when she looked at me, she waved at me, say hello and.

She Called My Real name

I Just wave her back and what?, that's whats scared me the most, Im Not Over reacting, I Don't know her but she knows me, she's not my classmate or on my school, she's not on my facebook friend recommend, nothing. Its The First Time I Saw her.

I Was so scared right now by that model girl. she's not even a stalker but how does she knows me?, So I told my mom that if the order was here and leave now.

When back to School, I usually Avoid any girls who try to hit me, when any girl touches me i started to panic, for example, back there on school sex education, in the end i clear of my mind by not listening to them, when the girl instructor grab both of my cheeks because i wasn't listening to them, I Just end up panic scream and karate chop both of her hands. My Classmates didn't react because its pretty common for me.

People with lovesickness often experience intense sexual feelings for that person and can feel desperate to see the person and to touch him/her constantly. We may feel intense grief, frustration, and sadness when we can't be with the person.

However, For me, Its Very Different. 

Does this short story confused you?

Me Neither.

--------------------------

Time: 8:31 PM

Location: Celestia's Home

Status: Drunk as Hell

After Drinking The Alcoholic Drink, Rad and Zak was Shocked, They Thought These 2 Dudes were guilty letting a under age boy drink Booze. But im Still wearing a maid outfit.

Zak,Rad: oh no...

Then I Started Crazy stories which zak and rad doesn't understand what im saying.