When Gray and Lucy walked out towards the stage, everyone was cheering and mesmerized. They look good together, like a princess and a prince.

"Lucy is really pretty." Juvia said. "They..." Juvia is about to say they look perfect but she stopped.

She knows Natsu likes Lucy. Unlike her, Natsu is just not sure. Juvia has already moved on. To Juvia, Gray is her best friend but to Natsu, Lucy could be more than his best friend, she thought.

"They are what?" Natsu asked.

"Never mind. Lucy really looks like a princess."

"Yeah. They really look like they are made for one another."

Juvia looked at Natsu. Is he really saying that? Natsu looked back at Juvia.

"What? Afraid Lucy and Gray might get together again?" Natsu asked.

"No, I'm not afraid. I'm just concerned about you."

"Why?"

"Aren't you jealous? Seeing them up there? Together?"

Natsu thought about it for a second then shook his head.

"Surprisingly, I'm not. I feel all right here, with you."

Juvia's heart thumped. What did Natsu said?

"W-what?" Juvia asked again.

Natsu leaned in closer and whispered in her ear.

"I feel all right here, with you."

----- 28 -----

Gray can't even keep his calm after what he saw. Everytime he went out on the stage, his eyes were locked on Juvia. And why does Natsu have to be with her? And when did Natsu got so close to her?

"Are you okay?" Lucy asked him.

"I'm not! Lucy, I thought you confessed to Natsu?!"

Lucy was shocked when Gray raised his voice.

"I did! And he said he's not sure anymore!"

"Sorry, Lucy... I.."

"You saw them too, right?"

Gray nodded.

"This is not the time to sulk about it or get angry, Gray. Let's win this first then we can get back to them..."

"You're right. Sorry again..."

"It's fine."

Lucy and Gray won the pageant. After the award ceremony, their classmates congratulated them.

"Gray-sama! You did great!" Juvia said and hugged Gray. That didn't escape Natsu's eyes.

"Come at our house tonight, Gray-sama. Juvia already baked you a cake, in case you win!"

Juvia smiled at Gray. There was nothing to be jealous of what he saw earlier, right? Juvia will end up falling for him again, right? Who is Gray kidding? That was just a friendly smile...

"You sure it's just in case I win?"

Juvia laughed. "Fine, you got me! That's also when in case you lose."

Gray laughed with her.

"You're doubting me?"

"No, it's not that. By the way, you really look good Gray-sama. You looked like a prince! When you walked together with Lucy, you two look like royalties."

Gray blushed at Juvia's compliments.

"Thanks..."

"If I didn't know you, I'd definitely assume that the two of you are a couple."