Love Square 05

----- 26 -----

The day of the school festival came. Gray and Juvia went together. They are having fun checking out the booths and wandering around when some of their classmates had to get Gray.

"Gray! We're looking for you!" one of them said.

"The pageant will start soon. Sorry Juvia."

"It's okay. Good luck, Gray-sama. I'll be cheering you on."

Juvia smiled at him as she held her fist up, telling him to cheer up and do his best.

As his classmates pull him away, Juvia sighed and went sight seeing all alone. That wasn't too long though. Before she knew it, Natsu is already walking with her.

"Are you alone?" Natsu asked.

"Am I?"

Natsu grinned at her answer.

"No. Come on, there's this tasty takoyaki stall that you really need to try!"

Natsu grabbed her by the arm, and the two of them went together.

Natsu got one order for them to share. When Juvia tasted one, her eyes went wide.

"Mmm, it's really good!"

"Right?" Natsu grinned and is giving Juvia another piece, which Juvia gladly accepted.

Natsu tried to hide his blush.

"Did someone abducted Lucy on your date?" Juvia asked when she finished eating.

"Yes, but that is not a date." Natsu answered.

"Lucy likes you. She might think that was a date."

"Why? Are you jealous?"

Juvia laughed.

"Of course not. I have my best friend to take me too!"

"And somebody grabbed your date?"

Juvia nodded. "Apparently, our dates are kidnapped by their responsibility."

"What a bad date. Good thing we have each other."

Did Juvia's heart skipped a beat when Natsu rested his arms over her shoulder and pulled her close? Juvia looked at Natsu.

"Just don't want to lose you in this sea of people."

Is this alright though? To feel something you can't describe about someone you certainly won't have?

----- 27 -----

Natsu and Juvia went to their classmates when the pageant started.

"Where did the two of you went?" Levy asked them.

"We just looked around..." Juvia answered.

"Looked around looking like a couple."

"As if you didn't went with Gajeel." Natsu said which made Levy blushed.

"Lucy's looking for you, you know."

"Pageants are not my thing."

"She is your 'best friend'. You need to support her." Levy said.

"I'm here now."

Levy sighed. "You're so clueless, Natsu."

Juvia is just silent. She knew that Levy and Lucy are close. Well, they have nicknames for each other. Natsu is not clueless, he just doesn't want to hurt Lucy.

"I am not. Jeez, Levy."

Natsu inched closer to Juvia. Levy looked at them and sighed.

"If you say so."