Part 12

Screen starts from 😢 crying face of navya& blank face of nandu. Navya 👀 see a blank face of nandu.

Navya: Nanz. Please i want to see your baby. Please nanz.

Nanz: okay navya. Come with me but it's not my baby. It's my babies.

small genuine 😃 smile appears on nanz's face when she thinks about her babies. Because they are the reason why she still feeling alive.

If they are not there she lives like dead corpse. They are gift from god's in her miserable life.But soon it's gone replace with blank face. Navya noticed this.

Navya: Babies?

Nanz: yes babies. Twins. You will directly meet them.

Navya:  Shall become their masi nanz?(Nanz nodes her head as an yes)
so i am become masi of twin.

Navya happily hugged her. Navya just blabbering how happy she is. Nandu said to her.

Nanz: you want to come or not.

Navya: yes.

Nanz: then come.

Both left towards murthy mansion in Mumbai in nanz's car.

In fab5 side

Fab 5 reach malhotra mansion. They settled themselves in living room.

Aliya: is this our Nandu? who we met at college. I can't believe this.

Cabir: I think she is nandu's twin. Nandu can't behave like this with manik. Because she loves him.

Mukthi: cabir like seriously Nandu's twin. Your top floor always empty everytime you don't have to prove that.

When my so called lover broke my ❤ heart. I was also feels the same. So I understand her pain.

Dhruv: what we will do now? Tomorrow we have to meet her on morning 10'o clock. Today how she will behave with us? Tomorrow what will she do?

All have conversation with themselves manik is thinking something. When cabir calls him he came out from his thoughts.

Cabir: where are you lost? We are discussing about Nandu. What we will do tomorrow?

Manik: I don't know cabir that is not my Nandu. She is completely changed person.

When she was with me her face always have 😃 smile. Now there is no smile on her face.

Her 👀 eyes were always shows her emotions. Now they are blank & emotionaless.

She is changed cabir. She is not my Nandu. I killed my innocent Nandu with my bare hands.

He cried. Cabir go towards him & hug him.

Cabir: we will try our best to earn forgiveness from Nandu.

Manik & others nodes their head as yes. After this they left from there to their respective places. Manik left towards his room.

Little they know this meeting will turn their life upside down. They are going to face devil who they are created from their betrayal.

Nanz side

Nanz & navya reach murthy mansion. Navya mesmerized on 👀 seeing mansion.

Screen freeze on nandu's blank face& navya's 😲 shocked face