Part 9

After 10 years

In india

In sunshine orphanage

A lady in her late twenties sitting in her room talking to one photo. Yes the girl is navya only. Girl in the photo is nandu .

Navya: Nandu where are you Nandu? I am still searching for you. Please comeback to your navya. I am sorry for what i did to you? It's been 10 years Nandu. Are you in the safe place. Is your baby is alright?.

Fab 5 had changed. They are guilty for their deeds. They regret their deeds towards you. But it will give my nandu back to me. No na.

I don't want to see their face also.  I had become band manager for them. Because of that stupid contract. That to going to end in six months. One good thing happened because of that contract.

I had seen suffering of those morons. My matharani give punishment to them. I never feels pity for them. You want to know na. I will tell you.

Your once so called moron lover the great manik malhotra can't become father. Because of accident happened before 7 years. That incident snatched his so called male ego.

That cabir will not able to get his love. I am not going to give him a chance. When you forgive him i will accept him. Otherwise no chance for him.

For mukthi her lover cheated with her. That broke her not so innocent heart(she said sarcastically)

For dhurv&aliya when they left to honeymoon accident happened to them. Because of that aliya can't become mother.

Nandu wherever you are, you will be happy. I will pray for you&your baby.

Navya slept after speaking to Nandu photo. This is her daily routine to speak to nandu's photo.

In malhotra mansion

In a dark room a man in his late swenties sit infront of a photo in fact whole room is decorated by a photo. Yes that person is manik only. The photo in the person is nandu.

Manik: I am sorry Nandu. Please comeback. I realized my love for you after you left from me. I am a immature boy in the past. I try to find you&my baby. I can't find you.It's like you disappear in thin air.

Before 7 years i got in accident,i can't become a father. God punish me for what i did to you.

It's not like i want you in my life for my baby. I love you. I can't stay away from you. In these years without you was like a hell.

He cried & slept. It's his daily routine. It's his mere sorry to heal her heart wound. Only time will give correct answer.

In next morning

Fab 5 & navya left towards their office as owner of the music labels which they signed contract called them.

They reached singaniya music labels. They went towards ceo cabin. There they saw prem singaniya.

Prem: Good morning fab5&navya. Today i am going to inform you a important information.

A famous music labels is ready to launch you. This will help you. You people will become world famous band.

But you have to impress the owner of the music label with in three months. If you can't that will affect your career.

Cabir: Can you please tell us name of the music labels?

Prem: This will be secret. I will tell you when owner of the music label came infront of you. Okay bye. See you tomorrow 11 clock. Please don't be late. Because music labels owner hate latecomers.

Fab 5 left the cabin. They are happy as they got opportunity to become famous. Navya& manik restless as something going to happen. They left towards their respective house. Little did they know big storm going to destroy their life.