Part 5

Nandu reach manik house. She knows that he will be in swimming pool side. So she left towards that direction. She saw fab 5 are having party. She got confused why they are having party. But next second her confusion got cleared. Her heart broke into thousand pieces.

Dhurv: oh my god. What a act man? You just go and join cini field.

Manik: you just shut up. Give my betting money.

Cabir: oh man. For just a bet you broke that girl.

Manik: For bet i will do anything. I am the one who morphed photos. If i broke with her without reason then it will affect your love story. I just make navya believe this. So she hates her. She has a sexy body. Thank you mukthi & aliya as you both mixed alcohol in her drink. She Just a orphan girl. How will she thought that i fall in love with her? She doesn't have any status to be with manik malhotra. I just be with her only for the bet. If not then she doesn't have any status to be near with me.

On Hearing his confession, she can't able to hear anymore. She runs from there with her broken heart💔.

She reach her orphanage with emotionaless face. There is no tears. Her face has blank look. Her eyes held pain of betrayal from her so called lover.

Receptionist: Nandu. Today this letter came for you.(on seeing her face she asked). Is everything okay?(Nandu put a fake smile)

Nandu: yes. Shall i take my leave?

Receptionist: of course.

Nandu left to her room. She opened the letter. She got a painful smile on seeing letter. If she received that letter yesterday then she took whole orphanage on her head. But now this letter will give bright future to her baby. The letter content is she got selected to study in London medical college with full scholarship. She sit on the bed and cried thinking about her fate.

Nandu: Why god? Why did you do this with me? I am just happy in my life. Why you send him in my life?

Tomorrow is my birthday. Today i got a wonderful gift from you. You already know na what is this? If you want to hear from my mouth, i will tell you by myself. Betrayal from your loved ones. My baby father himself proved his baby mother is characterless.

My soul sister didn't believe me. No one trust me because i am an orphan. Is It's my choice to become orphan?. Is It's my choice to grow in orphanage?.

I never complained about me being orphan to you. Today he proved me i just a waste. He just thought me as use & throw tissue.

No nandu. You are

a strong girl. I will prove him that i am not a waste. I will become more powerful. I will make my own status. My baby have only his/ her mother. I will give my baby everything. I will love him/ her. He/she will be my everything. I will never allow him near my baby.

I hate him with my broken heart. He killed innocent nandhini with his own hand.

She packed her luggage & everything. She booked flight ticket through online. She reached airport there she meet her real parents.

Flashback ends

She cried after tell her whole past. Raman & ishitha is also cried on hearing her whole past.

Screen freeze on Raman, ishitha, & nandu crying face.