Part 11

Screen start from nanz devilish😈 smirk. When nanz thinks about this someone knock her door. She knows who knock her door. She just wait for them only.

Nanz: come in. (In her bossy tone)

Nanz saw fab5 witn navya. She thinks " Here come morons" .

Navya: Nandu. where were you? I searched for you everwhere. I am sorry Nandu. I just trust those morons. I just trust that stupid photos. Please forgive me. 

She kneels before Nandu& cries. Nanz can't see her crying face. She knows everything about navya.

What she did for her after she left? How she supports her in the college? How she punished herself?

She just hug navya with blank face& eyes 👀.

Nanz: It's okay navya. Don't cry. I already forgive you. If i didn't forgive you i will never write that letter.

Nanz take her & make her sit on the couch. She sit beside her. She turned towards fab5 & asks

Nanz: yes. You people what you want? If it is about deal you can ask to my pa. You take your leave.(bossy tone)

Fab5 don't know what to speak? They just stand there. Manik just looking at Nandu. He decided to speak.

Manik: n..nandu.

Nanz look at him with blank face& eyes👀.

Nanz: I am your boss. I am not any nandu. You can call me mam or nm.(bossy tone).

Manik feels like crying. He is the reason why Nandu behave like this. Again he started to speak.

Manik:N.. Nandu. I am.... sorry ....
for what ....i did to... you? Please...fo..forgive.. me.(He says with choked voice)

Nanz: you mister you can't understand what i am saying?. Do You know my status?. I. Am. Your. Boss. So call me mam or nm. About forgiveness do you know me? I don't know you. Do you understand now? So just get lost.(bossy tone with blank face)

Manik become numb on hearing this. His Nandu never behave like this. She never hurt anyone.

Mukthi: we are sorry. Please forgive us.

Aliya: yes nm. Forgive us.

Nanz: I just don't want create a scene here. You people meet me at my mansion tomorrow. You just asked details from my pa. Now get lost from here.

Fab 5 left from there with numb manik. After they left from there. Navya asked Nandu.

Navya: Nandu where were you? Please tell me. How is your baby?

Nanz: Navya please don't call me Nandu. Nandu died 10 years ago only. Now i am nanz. Call me nanz.

Navya: okay nanz. Please tell me everything.

Nanz told everything about her past. On hearing nanz navya cried as she was not there when Nanz need her. Nanz just console her.

Screen freeze on crying face of navya & blank face of nandu