•6•

Sooo... I'm back . I kind of abandoned this story because of my laziness but then i had a sudden interest in writing it back. anyway , enjoy and stay safe !

______________________________________

3rd POV

hoseok gulped. Is this what namjoon was talking about? was this the hot stud that put his friend to sleep? Damn, hobi just lied because he wanted to get laid, but he wasn't expecting this. Heck yeah, he wasn't insomniac. A little bit of makeup does its job. Not with author though.

hobi stared ahead, gazing at the man. (m/n) raised his eyebrow. was this okay? Like he did call (m/n) for the service and now he acting all mannequin. Weird. But (m/n) has gone through weirder and crazier. Nonetheless, he knew that not everyone was the same and tended to everyone alike. He cleared his throat as to get hobi's attention, which he succeeded in.

"u-uh y-yeah sure"; hobi said hurriedly, letting the man enter.

"I'm (m/n) by the way. Your sleeping delivery", (m/n) introduced, with a wink.

Oh boy if that wink wasn't enough to get hobi hard, I don't know what will.

It was awkward for a few moments. But all of a sudden, (m/n) pulled hobi towards him and smashed his lips against his. Before hobi had time to comprehend what was happening, a tongue shoved itself up his mouth. dazed by the feeling, he melted in the arms of the man whom he had met what like, 5 minutes ago.

that is the most formal thing I've ever written.

(m/n) lifted hoseok, mouth still attached to his, and slammed him against the wall, the kiss getting more heated than ever. hobi wrapped his legs around (m/n), and steadies himself against him, hands tangling in his hair, tugging and pulling at it. (m/n) moaned at the feeling.

Gosh, it felt so good.

hoseok, trying to get the dominant (which we all know ain't gonna happen in this story), grinded his crotch against (m/n)'s.(m/n) growled at the feeling. How dare he think that in any way possible was (m/n) a bottom. if anything, else, he had his customers paralysed after giving them a good fuck.

(m/n) broke off the kiss. Damn, how long was it?

in a husky voice, he asked, "where is your room?". hobi, in a sexually frustrated state, replied," t-there' pointing towards the direction. It wasn't long before he was slammed again. This time on the bed. Half-lidded eyes, came in contact with lustful (e/c) orbs. Drool dripping down his chin, hobi motioned (m/n) to reach down at him.

(m/n) chuckled and hobi groaned again.

a voice that deep can get anyone to make their banana stand.

"not so fast, love". oh, so we British now. never mind, some of you readers might be.

"let me worship you". hobi blushed. Before, this was just for the lust. Now it felt like it was something more. Of course, he knew that (m/n) did this quite frequently with other men. but that didn't affect him. hobi had him ow. No one's going to barge in his house at a time like this.

And with that, hobi let (m/n) do whatever he wanted to do with his body. (m/n) softly undressed hobi, almost as if he was undressing a baby for a bath.

he had done that before, just not in this story. ;)

once he was done, he took a moment to admire the body in front of him. damn, this hoseok guy looked fine. plump peach, soft love handles and an average sized.... you know what.

at this point, I not even going to write (insert pee pee name) . its (I/p/n)

(M/n) leaned down and kissed Hobi's soft chest, giving soft snips and nibbles. Hobi shuddered, and shuddered under his touch, tugging (m/n)'s soft hair. (Man) slowly made his way down, just above hobi's waistline, sensually leaving kisses along his v-line.