Prologue

P. S: I need a cover for this!!!
______________________________________

Namjoon sighed for the gazillionth time this day. He was supposed to check and send e-mails but sleep was almost taking over him. Standing up he went to the washroom, splashed his face with some water.

'The hell's wrong with me ', he thought as he wiped his face with a paper towel.

He was sure he wasn't overworking himself, skipping meals or staying up late for the night. Then what is actually wrong?

He went back to his workspace. A spacious cabin, which almost felt too professional according to his position in the company. Anyway,  our leader was curious as to why he couldn't fall asleep. So he searched the symptoms on google.

"Insomnia ", he said aloud.
"Difficulty falling asleep, results in daytime drowsiness ", he ended. That's what exactly has been happening with him.

"Even though I know what has happened to me, how should I end this? ", he wondered out loud.

Suddenly a man barges into his office, startling him. The ma was none other than his nice friend, jackson.

"What do you want, jackson, "namjoon sighed and asked. At this point he was done with all his bullshit of a work.

"WHAT!?  I COME IN YOUR OFFICE AND YOU DONT EVEN SEEM HAPPY!?. Jeez what kind of a friend are you!? ", jackson exclaimed, rupturing Namjoon's already exploded ears and adding wood to his fatigue.

"Sorry. But seriously why are you here"?  Namjoon asked again.

"Seriously . use that tone again and i'll break your neck. But anyway, just wanted hang out for a bit, before getting my next assignment ", jackson replied.

There was a long un comfortable silence.

"Sooooo..... Insomnia huh? ",jackson says looking at the opened tab on Namjoon's mac.

Namjoon sheepishly rubbed his neck and said, "yeah. Turns out I have insomnia ".

Jackson thought for a bit before taking out a slip of paper. It was black with words written in white. It looked hella stylish.jackson outstretched his hand towards namjoon and hands him the card. Namjoon looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"This is an agency I found a few months back. It deals with any type of stress related problems and probably insomnia too. I haven't tried it but my friend has. He said its good service, helps you get off of your painful problems, "jackson explained.

Namjoon stared at the card. Sleeping Delivery. It said. On the back of the card was their address and other contacts.

"So you'll try it out? "

Namjoon took a deep breath. If it helps him get rid of insomnia then he would do anything for it. He was sick of laying in bed with his eyes open like an owl.

"Yeah i'll give a try", he finally said.

"Good for you. I'm  sure it'll work out a miracle. Well, time for me to go. Seeya later, "jackson said, patting Namjoon's back.

Namjoon sighed once again, kept the card in his pocket and tried to focus on his work.

Meanwhile~

Jackson smirked as he saw namjoon putting the card in his pocket. His mind was screaming yes at his success. Don't get him wrong, he was helping namjoon with his problem....

But with a twist.

______________________________________
Heyo!  I hope you enjoyed the prologue!  I might be changing the name of the story later on but at the moment it is sweet dreams. Also read my other story 'are you single? '. It is also a bts x male reader. Anyway enjoy the book and seeya~
~k