"What was your dream about?" Y/n asked, hopping onto the bed, getting comfortable and leaning against the wall. I followed her lead, pushing myself into the corner.

I went on to tell her the events that took place inside my head that night. It wasn't too bad, but it was enough to wake me up in a panic. It was weird. How I felt when I woke up. It didn't last long, thankfully. After I had called Y/n, I had calmed down a bit and my heartbeat was at a normal rate.

After I finished, it was silent. In an attempt to change the subject and start a conversation, I bring up what we haven't done in a few days.

"What else is on the list? Do you have it with you?" I questioned, sitting up from off of the wall behind me.

She did the same, shoving her hand back in her pocket. "I always have it with me." She smiled. As she pulled the folded paper from her pocket she scooted closer to me so we could both see the list of things we could do. The paper was full of ideas, most of which we couldn't do right now. Lines flowed through the ones we had already done, reminding us not to do it twice.

"Uh, we could prove a well known fact wrong." She suggested.

My mouth opened at another task on the list. "Stay up 48 hours?" I looked at her with wide eyes. "How are we ever going to do that?"

"Easy," she smiled. "Caffeine."

I shook my head, skipping that one. "We are not doing that one tonight."

She bumped my shoulder. "Awhh, is Eef already tired?" She asked, talking as if she were speaking to a child.

I flipped my middle finger in her direction and continued scanning the list between us. I could hear her eye roll.

"Yeah, I'm going with the proving a fact wrong." I agreed.

Before I could say anything else, she excitedly slapped my arm with a gasp. "We should go to the fort! Just hang out there and do this."

"Absolutely not," I shut her down, shaking my head. "You're already here when you're not supposed to be, I cannot leave in the middle of the night, let alone when I'm grounded."

She sighed, deflating against the wall. "Damn, we could've killed two birds with one stone. Prove you're not a goody goody and get you to break a rule. Give you some character development." She joked.
(Unintentionally broke the fourth wall)

I shook my head at her again. "Me asking you to sneak into my house at two AM is the most character development you'll get."

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shocked as hell when you agreed to it." She smirked up at me. "At this rate, you'll be behind bars with me in June."

My head snapped in her direction, unsure of whether or not she was joking. "No way, I'm not doing anything like that, sorry."

"You already have, you just didn't get caught." She giggled. "Stupid."

"So what about that fact, huh?" I asked, pulling my phone out and ignoring anything she said.

She laughed and did the same, the two of us looking up facts we could try to disprove. We sat next to each other, neither of us speaking. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, but a silence we agreed on. It was only a couple minutes before the silence was broken.