Night Over

Via's POV

I didn't want to look at any social media after making the video. I turned off all my notifications, including texting and calling. I didn't want to hear from anyone, and I would look at everything in morning when I wasn't as freaked out. I was just worried about school and having to deal with everyone. I just have to stick to the shadows even if people try to pull me out. Even though I am a Youtuber I don't like being in the spotlight. I'm not really that famous I only have a few thousand followers, who are all amazing. Everyone convinced me to let Paris and the guys stay for the night, even though it is a school night. Maybe hanging out with my friends will make me feel better. Paris pulled out her phone and started to play some music. I love Paris to death, don't get me wrong. Her music isn't bad, I actually like some of it, but the guys didn't necessarily like it.

"Hey Paris, is it okay if I play some of my music?" I asked as nicely as possible.

"That bad, huh?" she replied

"No, it's just." I started

"You know I hate when people sugar-coat things."

"Alright, it sucks."

"Thanks bitch." she said and I blew her a kiss. I turned off her phone and started to play some Green Day and Blink 182. With everyone's help we cleared the furniture and made a mini dance floor. We danced for hours until I felt like I was going to pass out. I felt my legs give out and I fell to the floor. I just started laughing and I couldn't stop, and when Luke tried to help me up I just pulled him to the floor with me. We laughed until our sides split.

"What are you guys high on?" Calum asked.

"Love." Ashton said teasingly. I stuck my tongue out and gave him a wink.

"Hey, no flirting with other guys." Luke said.

"She can't help it. She is a natural flirt." Lyza said.

"So what if I am? Flirty girls are fun." I said giggling.

"But you are mine." Luke whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"I'm sorry who are you?" I said to Luke.

"Luke Hemmings." He replied.

"I'm sorry I don't know who that is." I said.

"Sure you do! I'm that sexy Australian singer who gets all the ladies." He said.

"Who would go out with a guy like you?" I said.

"Well, you told me you loved me a little while ago."

"I did? I think you are thinking of another amazingly gorgeous girl." I said smirking.

"Your the only gorgeous girl I know." He said and at that I blushed.

"Woah woah! What about me? You know two gorgeous girl!" Paris said.

"What does that make me?" Lyza said.

"You are just kinda there." Paris said.

"Paris! That was mean apologize right now!" Ashton said.

"I'm not going to apologize if I don't mean it." she replied. Ashton pulled her close and looked her in the eyes making Paris gulp.

"Then mean it." Ashton said with authority.

"Fine, daddy." Paris said smirking and turning away.

"Smartass." Ashton said under his breath.

"The one and only." Paris said.

"Do I get that apology?" Lyza said.

"No." Paris replied.

"I figured, but it was worth a shot, and I'm not gorgeous, I freaking gorgeous!" Lyza said and we all laughed. Calum pulled her close and hugged her tightly.

"I love you guys." I said.

"What is with you and loving other men?" Luke asked.

"Shut up." I said shoving him slightly. I turned and looked at the clock and it was two in the morning! "Guys! I have school tomorrow I have to get some sleep!"

"Alright, chill out love." Luke said as I practically dragged him to my room. I changed into my pajamas and crawled under the covers forcing myself to sleep. I felt a presence next to me and then I felt arms wrap around me and warm air on the back of my neck. Luke started singing me to sleep like he always does and I slowly drifted to sleep

I woke up to groggily to the sound of my alarm clock. I whipped the sleep out my eyes and looked over to see Luke sound asleep. I quietly got out of bed but then I felt Luke pull me back and he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Luke, I have to get ready for school." I said.

"No, just lay here for a little while longer." he said puling me closer if that was even possible.

"Luke, I have to go." I said and he pouted.

"Just lay here for five minutes, Via." he said and I gave in.

"Fine, just for five minutes." I said snuggling close to him. He started playing with my hair and kissing my neck and I giggled. We laid there for a while and then I looked at the clock and saw it had been five minutes. "Alright Luke, I have to go." I said.

"Fine, but can I stay in here?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure I'll just changed in the bathroom." I replied.

"I would prefer if you didn't" That was the last thing I expected to come out of Luke's mouth and I blushed.

"Excuse me?" I said turning around.

"You heard me." Luke said sitting up and I blushed even harder. I started to go through my drawers and picked out my clothes and turned around to find Luke pressed up against me. "Please." he said pouting.

"Not gonna happen." I said pecking his lips.

"It was worth a shot." he said shrugging his shoulders and letting me by. I walked into the bathroom still flustered by that little encounter. As I struggled to put my close on I heard a knock on the door that connects to Lyza's room.

"Who is it?" I whispered.

"Lyza, let me in." she replied. I put my shirt over my head and opened the door to let Lyza in. I started putting on my makeup when Lyza tapped me on the shoulder.

"What?" I said turning around.

"Was Luke a little weird this morning?" she asked.

"Yeah, a little bit. Why?" I asked.

"Calum was kinda weird this morning. He kept tugging on my shirt and wouldn't let me out of bed." She replied and I started laughing my head off. "What?" she said looking at me like I was crazy.

"They are horny." I said clutching my stomach.

"What?!" Lyza said blushing.

"I mean look at what we were wearing." I said gesturing to the clothes pile on the floor. We had both worn boy shorts and tank tops. We both smiled at each other and changed into what we were wearing for school.