Beauty

Paris' P.O.V

Ashton and I had just finished dinner and decided to go back to his place. We opened the door to find Via and Luke. Via looked at me and I had I mouthed, Nothing is going to happen! She smiled and grabbed Luke. I reminded myself to thank her later. Ashton went into the kitchen and tossed me an apple. He looked me up and down.

"Ash, I don't want to do anything tonight."

"What?"

"I don't want to have sex, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I don't want to push you to do something you don't want to do."

"Thank you." I said feeling like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I kissed him on the cheek and walked into his room. I laid down on his bed and then felt arms wrap around me. I smiled happy with the company. He started humming in my ear. I slowly drifted to sleep. I woke up to yelling from the living room.

"Yes!"

"I just went easy on you!"

"Whatever." I slowly got up and went into the living room. Michael and Ash were playing FIFA. Ugh, seriously! What time is it? I thought.

"Oh hey beautiful!" Ash said.

"Hey." I say groggily.

"Doesn't she look beautiful in the morning?" Ash said.

"I look like the Walking Dead." I replied and Michael laughed. I sat down next to Ash and they resumed their game. They finished their game and I grabbed my purse. I got out my brush just so I didn't look so bad. I heard a knock on the door and then I heard Via's voice.

"Where's Paris?" she almost shouted.

"In the bathroom." Ash said. I heard footsteps and I walked out into the hallway.

"Did he pressure you? Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine, nothing happened he understood." she let out a deep breath and smiled. Ash walked in looking confused. Then he smiled.

"If you are here to check up on your friend, she is fine. Now if you will excuse us." he said and started pushing her to the door.

"Don't do anything you will regret!" she shouts and I smile. Ash sits next to me and kisses my head.

"I will never hurt you, and I will never let anyone else hurt you." he said.

"Thank you." that was all I could say. I hear more shouting from the living room. This time it is Luke and Via.

"My girlfriend beat me in FIFA!" Luke said in shock.

"What is it with you guys and FIFA?" I said. Via was doing a little dance around the living room.

"I beat you!" she yelled.

"This is going to come back on me later isn't it?" Luke said.

"You know it!" Via yelled.

"You really shouldn't have challenged her." I said.

"She challenged me!" he almost yelled.

"It's your fault for taking her on." I said. Ash laughed from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and Ash was making waffles.

"I thought it was my job to make you food."

"I like doing things a little different." he said.

"I noticed." I replied. The waffles were heart shaped. He drizzled them with syrup and topped it off with whipped cream. I took a bite and smiled.

"Hey, these are pretty good." I said.

"Thanks." he said grabbing his plate. Via comes running in.

"I smell food!" she said and I laughed and held up my plate. She tried to take it from me, but I moved my hands just in time.

"You didn't make me any!" she said.

"I didn't make them." I said. She looked at Ash and pouted.

"Why can't you be my boyfriend!" she said.

"I heard that!" Luke said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you haven't noticed I wanted waffles while writing this.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I have just been really busy!

Update coming soon lovelies!

Via <3