What Happens When We Hang Out

It had been a week and Lyza had come back. She seemed back to herself and we wanted to celebrate. Paris had planned a girls day out. We all met at my apartment and Paris told us the agenda.

"Okay, ladies first we will go to the spa. Then we go out to eat. And since this is for Lyza we will be going to Barnes and Noble. Then we come back to my place for a sleepover!" We walked to my car and drove to the spa.

After we were done at the spa we went out for pizza. I, as usual, I was stuffing my face.

"Sometimes, I wonder if you have more than one stomach." Lyza said.

"Oh I do, I thought we already covered that." I said. We laughed, I forgot how much I miss hanging out with my girls. That's when the guys walked in.

"Ugh, are they stalking us now." I said.

"Oh, you know you love it." Lyza said.

"I think it's sweet." Paris said.

"You're Paris, you think anything a cute boy does is sweet. Me on the other hand only think it's cute if you talk to me about a fandom." Iris said. I laughed your typical Iris.

"We gotta get out of here before they see us." I said.

"We can go to the outside part and jump the fence." Lyza said.

"Ok, good thing the door is near us." We snuck over to the door, but the guys saw us.

"Lyza?" Calum said.

"Run!" I screamed. Before the guys could even turn around we bolted out the door and jumped the fence. We ducked in the bushes for extra effect. We walked across the street. Then we started laughing.

"That was so much fun!" Lyza said.

"We were like fashionable ninjas." Paris said.

"Can we go to Barnes and Noble now? I need to look at the Doctor Who stuff!" Iris said. We walked back to the car and drove to Barnes and Noble. Iris went to the Doctor Who stuff, Paris went to the magazines, and Lyza wondered around. I grabbed some Starbucks and went to the back.

I grabbed Percy Jackson and started to read. Yes, I have read the series like 3 times, but sometimes is was the comfort I needed. Lyza walked up and sat next to me.

"I thought I would find you here." she said and I smiled. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." we hugged and sat there for a minute not saying anything. "You know all this crap started happening when the boys came."

"It's just a coincidence." she said.

"Ya I guess." I said. "I forgot today's Saturday!"

"Oh ya, pull up YouTube." she said. I grabbed it and went to O2L. Today was Kian and it was girl week. We laughed as "Kiana" went through his clothes. All the negative energy suddenly went away. The O2L guys always seemed to make us feel better.

After we finished watching it we went and found Iris and Paris. We got in the car and turned on the radio.

"So have you heard of the rising band?" the broadcaster said.

"Oh, do you mean 5 Seconds of Summer?" the other broadcaster said.

"Yes, here is there new song She Looks So Perfect!"

They started playing the song and we were freaking out!

"Wait, we have to call the boys!" I said. I grabbed my phone and called Luke.

"Hello."

"Luke, turn on the radio!"

"Why?"

"Just do it!" I was practically screaming. He called the boys and in and they were freaking out over their song being on the radio. I laughed and hung up. We started scream sings until the song was over.

We got back to Paris's place and sat on the couch.

"Okay girls gossip time." Paris said, I groaned. "Oh come on, Via." she said winking at me.

"Okay Iris what is going on with you and Michael." she blushed and we laughed.

"He's really cool and doesn't seem to mind when I go crazy, he is almost as crazy as me. Almost." she said.

"You guys are so cute!" Lyza said.

"Thanks." Iris said.

"What about you Paris?" Iris said.

"What about me?"

"You and Ashton."

"What?" she said.

"Oh, don't play stupid we literally saw you guys making out." Iris said.

"Oh my God! He is even more perfect then I imagined! And that hair!" Paris said, I laughed and her response.

"Victoria." Lyza said poking me. "What about Luke?" she said.

"I don't really know, our relationship is.......complicated."

"Ya, I'm sure that kiss what complicated." Lyza said and I smacked her on the arm.

"Oh my God you kissed him?" Paris said.

"Gross." Iris said.

"Oh shut up you wouldn't think it was gross if Michael kissed you." Paris said Iris punched her in the arm.

"Oh I forgot to tell you!" I said.

"What?" Lyza said.

"Calum told me he liked you."

"Oh, girl!" Paris said.

"Really? Do you think he might ask me out?"

"I don't know only time will tell." We watched Percy Jackson and yelled at the screen. We ate junk food and danced like idiots. Around 1 AM we passed out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this was just a filler chapter!

You know what to do!

Am I the only one who listens to music when I write?

Update coming soon!

See ya lovelies!

Via <3