Small Town Girls

I got a call from Luke the next day. I was really surprised to hear the news he presented me with.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes, seriously!"

"Can I bring Apollo?" I asked.

"Sure, I don't see why not."

"I can't believe this is actually happening!"

"Me too! It's going to be great!" he said.

"I will talk to you later." I said.

"Okay, bye." I was super excited! I called Apollo him and told him the news. He seemed pretty excited, but I could tell something was up. I didn't question it, probably something going on with his girlfriend. I got a text from Iris, Lyza, and Paris and few minutes later.

Iris -OMG I can't believe it!

Paris- This is going to be amazing! I need to start packing!

Lyza- I need to find a new book to read!

I laughed at all of them. I started packing because we were leaving tomorrow. It was sort of short notice, but I didn't mined. I wasn't going to sit at home and do nothing for Spring Break. I was so excited I almost started squealing. I decided to text Luke.

-Hey why are we going in the first place?

-We are going to play a couple of shows

-Okay, I am so excited!

I decided to turn on some music. Pierce the Veil, Mayday Parade, and All Time Low, are my favorite bands, along with 5SOS of course. I grabbed my hairbrush and started singing and dancing around my room. That's when I saw a figure standing in my door. I whipped around and saw Lyza. She laughed and joined me in singing, Somewhere in Neverland. We were laughing and enjoying ourselves.

"I can't believe this is actually happening!" she said.

"I know! I thought it was a joke at first." she laughed and we danced around the room.

"Our lives have changed so much, and all because you lost your keys!" I laugh.

"Maybe I should lose my keys more often!" She went to the kitchen and grabbed a Coke. I sat on the couch and she sat next to me. I was tired after dancing around my room.

"Oh, did I tell you?" I said.

"What?"

"Apollo is coming along!"

"Your best friend and secret admirer!" she said and I punched her arm.

"We are like brother and sister!" I said.

"That's what all girls say when they friend-zone a guy."

"I didn't friend-zone him!"

"Well, if you weren't dating Luke I would totally ship you guys!" she said. I sighed, people just don't get it!

"Well, we better get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow!" she said.

"You're right." I said yawning. I brushed my teeth and changed into sweats. I took one final look at my suitcase and smiled. I guess I am going to New York.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I had a major writers bloc.

I thought we should get out of this small town.

Thanks for sticking with me!

Update coming soon lovelies!

Via <3