Пятнадцать, Goblin Piss

En başından başla

"Well boys, I must say this is a rather unusual sight. The occasion?" Professor Flitwick questioned as he sat his books down.

"We thought we'd grace the class with some stylish new tricks, didn't we Fitz?" Sirius replied, looking at the annoyed girl.

"For god's sake you were supposed to look embarrassed, not attractive." She grumbled under her breath and watched the four boy's snicker.

"Venus honey, you forgot that the four of us are the epitome of confidence. Any colour will suit us." James smooth talked, his robes changing back and forth between a royal purple and deep red, arrogance.

"Well, this little mishap could still turn for the better. Your robes won't change until the end of the day. So boys, keep your emotions in check." Venus winked and turned around to watch her professor teach.

"You do realize that us two are a pair in this game?" James whispered, his robes turning into a light orange. The words utter confusions swam on his back, arms and chest.

"I know but I couldn't resist it. You can even show Lily that what you feel is real. The robes don't lie." Venus whispered back and nudged his arm to look at the red heads direction.

Only catching the slight change of baby pink with the words fool in love.

~ ~ ~

In the afternoon, Filch stated that the robes were breaking school dress code and he insisted on taking the four, now bright red, anger, coloured boys to McGonagall. The boys protested that they were not doing anything harmful but Filch didn't sway.

"Mr. Filch, what did these four do this time?" The older witch took off her glasses and narrowed her eyes.

"Professor I swear to god this time we didn't do anything." Peter said and waited the others to confirm.

"McGonagall these boys are breaking dress code, they are inappropriately getting the attention off of the important classes and onto them. Dirty attention seekers."

"Argus they really aren't doing anything special. They are young and their fashion and styles are changing. They're just having fun, let them be."

The boys all smiled and their robes suddenly turned into a stunning golden silk. Victory over the slimy git was imprinted on their backs and fronts as other insults piled up towards Filch.

"Now boys if you really don't want to get in trouble, I recommend you keep your emotions in check. Off you go."

Yes, mother was subtly written on Sirius's back as they all went away. A tinge of sadness tugged the older woman's heart.

~ ~ ~

At the end of the day, Sirius and Venus served detention. Both being caught with their partners trying to soak each other with buckets of water but the final result soaked professor Flitwick and professor Sprout instead. James and Marlene hid instantly, leaving the other two to take the blame.

This time the detention was to sit in silence for two hours straight. But the Head boy dozed off at the very beginning so Venus and Sirius had the whole night to manage.

"You know, the robes were a fun element today. Not an effective prank but a fun one though." Sirius softly said and scooted closer to her desk.

"It's not effective because you lot have no shame. Every other time I used the charm, people got put on the spotlight for something they tried to hid."

"Well, it does have some benefits." Sirius shrugged.

"It's much easier to read all of you this way. Maybe I'll charm you like this again in the future. It is useful after all."