Пятнадцать, Goblin Piss

Chapter fifteen

Goblin Piss

2719 words, written on 25th of November 2020, published 18/12/20

In the middle of the Three Broomsticks, stood James and Venus underneath his invisibility cloak

In the middle of the Three Broomsticks, stood James and Venus underneath his invisibility cloak. Trying to sneak up on Peter, Ivy and Emilia. Once they spotted the trio, they moved so they had their drinks and food on sight. Venus muttered a quick charm at the contents and patiently waited for their reactions.

They watched cautiously as an unsuspecting Peter took a sip of his butterbeer, his face made a nasty grimace and the liquid was spilt all over Emilia, soaking her from head to toe.

"Bloody hell Peter, what was that for?" Emilia stood up and stormed to the bathroom to wash out, her whole shirt ruined.

"It tasted like goblin piss. I couldn't contain it." Peter said awkwardly, his cheeks now a bright red.

"Here, have some water. That should wash out the poor taste, maybe you just got a rogue butterbeer." Ivy tried consoling the poor boy as he looked helpless in that moment.

As Peter took another huge sip from the water he was offered, his face took a turn of a nasty green shade and he ran straight towards the bathrooms, almost bumping into Emilia on the way.

"This bloody pub is trying to kill me." He screamed and watched Madam Rosmerta stop her work to roll her eyes at him.

"Don't be daft little boy. As soon as you wash up you can get your arse out of my pub if you insult and accuse my drinks of tasting like piss." She crossed her arms and arched her eyebrows.

"HOLY HELL THIS REALLY DOES TASTE LIKE GOBLIN PISS." Emilia screamed as she tried her butterbeer and now the attention was solely on the three students.

"I'm sorry Rosie, it won't -" Ivy was cut off as Rosmerta grabbed them by their cloaks and threw them outside.

Venus and James now stood facing each other, still under the invisibility cloak. Grinning from ear to ear as they got the three kicked out.

~ ~ ~

As the students started returning to Hogwarts, they saw Marlene and Sirius standing near the entrance with their hats pulled down to cover up almost half of their head.

"What happened to you two? It's not that cold outside." Venus asked, looking at the two covered up teens in front of her.

"Ask the oh so perfect Gryffindor prefects." Marlene muttered under her breath and watched Remus and Lily smiling innocently. They took their hats off and the whole group laughed at their appearance.

Marlene stood there with short but luscious black hair and Sirius had waist length pure blonde hair. The two swapped their most prized characteristics and looked hilarious.